28.

When love turns to hatred people can do stupid and irrational things that they may regret in the future as just like now Pantalone his love has turned to hatred. He himself places a kiss on Lucio his head almost as a sorry hoping he can hear him or feel what he did, hoping his friend knew how terrible he feels "i will make him pay for what he did to you" he whispers and looks around the room and finds a pair of sharp scissors that was used to cut the bandages with. He holds it in his hand storming out of the room making his way to the top of the stairs yet seeing Dottore want to leave he shouted out his name and just seeing him makes his blood boil. Having gotten Dottore his attention he walks quickly down the staires and rushes to Dottore.

Because of the way the lighting was in the room most harbingers saw the sharp object in Pantalone his hands so as he was about to stab Dottore in his head somebody had grabbed his wrist and stopped him...the captain. The captain hated Dottore a lot after what he had done but he will not allow murder amongst colleagues so he held Pantalone away from Dottore eventually lifting him up over his shoulder and carried him away while Pantalone threw the scissors at Dottore but they landed in the door right besides his head.

Dottore wanted to check up on the other if he was okay after having used the wrong medication yet seeing the scissors inches away from his head he did not flinch or anything...he does not know what to say or how to respond. The doctor just watches how Pantalone got picked up and carried away listening to his words while he threw the scissors not moving a single inch...if it would bit...it would hit "YOU ruined me! You killed my daughter! You killed my friend! You ruin everything you touch! I hate you! I hate you so much!" Pantalone shouted at Dottore while he was taken into a different room. Dottore stood there stunned and speachless. Pantalone never has shouted at him this loud before, never told him he hated him, he just was speechless for a long while before he looks down at his own hands.
Has he been a monster to Pantalone? The monster people fear? Those were not his intentions to hurt Pantalone yet why did he? He couldnt understandt why he is like this...why he needs violence, torture and all of that to be happy. Yet that is a lie told by himself...he only now just realises he was happy with Pantalone. Only now he realises he truely enjoys his company. He remembers them having all these fantastic romantic interections that seem so real and perfect like it comes from a fairytale yet he also remembers how they can laugh together about the dumbest of things. He remembers the first time he encountered Pantalone to be sick and that he was confused at first yet spoiled him nontheless; he even fed him strawberries that time.

Dottore only now just realises the aching of his heart when Pantalone said he hated him.

He realises he truely loves this man and wants to spend his life with him yet he realises this way to late.

When being carried into the room Pantalone just starts hitting the captain to let him go yet the captain is not affected by these punches what so ever as he just hold the other until he has calmed down and when Pantalone has calmed down he sets him down on the ground "you would hate yourself if you had murdered him..."

Pantalone was angry still but he atleast wont atack anybody anymore...for now "Does it look like i care?! He ruined my life! I am stupid...so so stupid to fall for him! I should have listened to Lucio who tried to warn me multiple times" he sighs and sits on a couch burrying his face into his hands.

Dottore heard all of it still frozen in place a little and nothing shook him this much but this... Pantalone saying these awfull things about him. It just hits extra hard.

-a couple of months later-

Pantalone was working non-stop at the moment but he is thriving in the field right now as many people speak good things about him. In the moment that he is at work there are many people there to work for him yet also clients so it is safe to say he is happy when it comes to work that everything is doing so well. Working hard on some papers, occassionally talking to clients surprisingly did not tire him out but as he was in the middle of a coversation with a client a familiar figure barges into his office. Pantalone stands up instandly seeing this person and places his hands on the desk looking at the clients "if you will excuse me"