19.

Looking in the mirror Dottore looks at himself in the suit that is tailored just for him so it would fit him perfectly  he found that he looks hideous and not intimidating but seeing how Pantalone looks at him in the mirror as the other hugs him from behind with his head resting onto his shoulder just admiring the doctor it does give him some confidence "you like it?" Seeing the other nod he lets out a soft sigh, turning around and places his hands on the sides of his shoulders "then take in the sight since i will only do this once....just for you" he whispers and cups his face then carressing his cheeks gently "you look handsome as always...you will steal the show....like always"

Pantalone smiles and holds onto Dottore his wrists gently leaning in his touch "i do not want to steal the show...i do not want to speak with anybody other then you" he whispers.

Dottore nods just pulls the other in a hug knowing today will be hard for him as it already has been. "I have given you one gift already. I think you will like the other one more"

Pantalone pulls back from the hug shocked and looks at him with a raised brow, somewhat seeming suspicious "more then you paying of your debt and the debt of others? I doubt it"

Dottore rolls his eyes in a playfull manner as he gently pinches Pantalone his cheek "i am sure of it...but let us go to the feast. I want to take this suit off as quickly as i possible can, i look hideous"

Pantalone honestly is still processing things. What can be a better gift then what Dottore had already given him?He just smiles at when the other says that giving him a nod "you do not look hideous. You look handsome" the man spoke adjusting some of Dottore his clothing to make it look perfect "can you give me a hint on what the other gift is?"

"Do not get greedy now-..." he spoke meaning not to get greedy with curiosity and that he will habe to wait to find out. Taking Pantalone his hands he places a kiss onto his knuckles "tonight" he whispers against his knuckles before he gestures the other he can walk out of the room first.

Pantalone sees the gesture as does as told leaving the room first but does stop in the hallway for the other to join him since he has no muse to go to the feast all on his own. When the doctor joins to stand by his side they walk to the feast together and as they enter the large like *ball room* they get all eyes on them but that was because Pantalone was the host but a lot of people were shocked, surprised the doctor was wearing a proper suit and has his hair all done nicely for the feast which they probably have Pantalone to thank for. He looks less intimidating yes but everybody in the room knows how dangerous he is. When some people walked up to them to tell their condelences to Pantalone the doctor places his hand on the other harbinger his lowerback to usher him trough the crowd as he shoves some people aside who seem to eager to say it. Dottore did this so that Pantalone did not have to speak to anybody like he wished and so that Dottore would be the bad guy in the situation since he knows if Pantalone would have done it most likely he would loose some business partners.

The guard catches on what happens and takes Pantalone his arm pulling him away from all of those people seeing that Dottore can handle it. "You look good as always"

Pantalone appreciates the guard pulling him away to the crowd and using his tall muscular figure to cover the other so most people would not be able to see him since the guard is standing infront of him "just ...good?"

The guard chuckles softly and looks the other up and down beneath the mask "handsome. But like i said you are always looking good and handsome"

Pantalone smiles up at him only now just noticing the guard is not wearing his armor, his gear. He was wearing a suit aswell as his hair is put in a proper ponytail so Pantalone did reach up the adjust the collar just a little all while he would smile up at the other "i can say the same for you. Who made this? Was it your idea to look all proper for just one night again?"