13.

*This chapter contains wholesome caring Pantalone content (towards the prisoner) & some lore of the prisoner*

It has been a few more days of Pantalone healing up and getting back to health as today when he woke up he felt much better, fully recovered. He looks at Dottore who still is asleep besides him with his back facing the other as Pantalone had big spooned the other for the night. It would be hard to get up without waking the other yet the regrator wants to try. Slowly and carefully maneuvering over the sleeping Dottore he manages to get out of the bed without waking the other which honestly has him surprised since usually the blue-haired man is such a light sleeper. Going to the bathroom he would get in the shower first, then he would put his clothing on and style his hair as he is fully back to normal, Handsome as always. Opening the bathroom door he almost bumps into Dottore who wanted to enter the bathroom but seeing him Dottore just hugs Pantalone not saying a word as he just wants to hug the other. The man lets out a soft chuckle looking down at the other as it is clear he still is tired and still has to properly wake up.
"I am going to the prisoner to get him cleaned and take care of him. Do you want to be there mr.jealous?"
Hearing the grumbling from the other he lets out another chuckle before he smiles patting his head for a moment "take a shower it will wake you up" the man spoke breaking free from the hug so he can leave but he almost instandly feels the other his arms back around him, this time from behind. "Very clingy hm? How about we go out for dinner today? How does that sound like?" Hearing grumbling once more made the smile fade to a unamused expression as he breaks free from the hug once more "speak up...otherwise i cannot hear you" he teased before leaving the room to go down the dungeons. Seeing fresh blood in one of the cells made him turn to look away, cover his mouth and nose while the other hand is on his stomach trying not to vommit from the smell or sight of the red substance. The harbinger walks to the very last cell with the keys he had previously grabbed from Dottore his desk. Opening the cell he looks down at the man who is laying on the cold floor in the shadows. He puts on a smile as always that seems so welcoming and real yet if only people know Pantalone was faking his smile almost all the time.
"are you awake?"
The man just stands up when Pantalone said that and simply walks out of the shadows towards the other with his hair once more covering his face, it seems like he hides his face on purpose. The harbinger just smiles up at him before he turns on his heels and takes him out of the dungeons to a spare bedroom. It was not the best as it is clear Dottore does not clean this room as there are some boxes there, cables, equipment and more but there was a bed and a bathroom atleast. "Can you shower or bath by yourself?"

The prisoner remains quiet once more as he is not much of a talker at the moment so he just peaks into the bathroom before he looks at the ground shaking his head "i can..but i won't "

*He is scared of bathing or showering since Dottore almost drowned him three times in a row*

"And why is that. If you will work for me i want you to be presentable, clean" he spoke and reaches out to take a hairlock to move it out of the other his face but the man has grabbed Pantalone his wrist still not looking at him. "...a shy one aren't you? Alright i know now you do not want to show your face...hm" Pantalone was thinking for a moment just standing there with his hands on his hips trying to think of what to do.

"Help me-..."

Pantalone his attention went to the man before a gentle, soft smile forms onto his face "you know i ca-..."

"Not that...i do not seek to escape as i have nowhere to go, no mather how bad this is i have a roof above my head...i get food...i meant...helping me...bath" he spoke almost seeming to mumble since he did not dare to speak up as he just is hugging himself.