Happy Ending

(This will happen before Daemon comes back in his life, Pantalone & Dottore are back in a relationship and Isabella is alive)

It has been a long long time when Dottore proposed back at the ball yet even trough heartbreak they are back on track as today is the big day...their wedding. Dottore did not sleep over so that Pantalone could get ready in peace without having to worry Dottore would see him.
Only a week ago Dottore made the permanent cure and Pantalone is doing so much better already as he feels incredible and healthy like he never had the illness to begin with.

Finishing up Pantalone looks in the mirror having a smile on his face while he looks at himself being in perfect shape, looking healthy, alive and he looks at the beautiful suit he is wearing now. He wanted to turn to leave the room but in runs Isabella who is wearing a beautiful creme colored dress with golden accessories which would go beautifully with her golden hair. "Are you ready?! Everybody is already here and Dottore is standing ready!"

Pantalone smiles down at her and gives her a nod "i did not realise i was late "he chuckles softly and signals for her to join the others. He watches his daughter run off to sit back in her place. The regrator takes a deep breath as he cant stop smiling.
Leaving the room he walks to where the wedding would be held as the money Lucio spend so suddenly was to plan their wedding for them as that would be his wedding gift, paying for the whole wedding.

Standing behind the closed doors Pantalone was rather nervous but he watches how Pierro aproaches him who had changed the dark colored mask so it would be more fit for the occasion "nervous?"

Pantalone smiles at the other and nods for a moment "of course i am. There are a lot of people after all" he smiles at the man but he comes to a small realization. "Why are you not sitting amongst the crowd?"

Pierro walks closer to Pantalone practically standing besides him and gives him a very small smile back "it is tradition that the father or mother gives the groom or bride away yet seeing you have never known your parents i will be here to walk you to the altar. Now i am not your father obviously but-..."

Before Pierro could finish Pantalone wraps his hand around The Jester his arm and gives his arm a light squeeze "thank you-..." when he said that both men watch the doors open and Pantalone his eyes instandly lock with Dottore who was waiting for him there. The crowd stands up and Pantalone was growing a little nervous again with so many eyes on him yet he walks over to the altar with Pierro by his side. In the crowd he sees very familiar faces, partners from work with their partners, his friends and their dates, the harbingers as only two of them have brought along dates, the two are Childe who brought Zhongli who holds no grudges against the harbingers so that is why he came and Capitano was with Lucio...granted both of them would be there nontheless yet they went together.
Amonst the crowd Pantalone also sees his brother who also has been given the cure, Baizhu has no date but he brought Qiqi along so that she and Isabella could hang out.

Pantalone sees two of his closest friends and that is Nadya and Dimitri who smile brightly at him. Yes he is their boss they have grown very close. Nadya and Dimitri are eachothers dates for the night but they went as friends since well...Nadya is more interested in women and Dimitri more so in men.

Taking it all in, taking all these familiar faces in he arrives at the altar and upon arrival Pierro sits in his usual spot and when he sits down so did everybody else. The person that would wed them spoke and honestly Pantalone and Dottore are not even paying attention to it so when the person said they could say their vows Dottore just grabs Pantalone his face and kisses him on his lips. The person who would wed them just gives up and lets them do their thing declaring them to be married.

Pantalone chuckles against the kiss and would wrap his arms around Dottore his neck. Both would pull away from the kiss and rest their foreheads against eachother as the sound of applause was heard yet for Dottore and Pantalone it was all a blur since they are so in the moment "you look beautiful as always" Dottore whispers gently carressing Pantalone his cheeks with his thumbs.