31.

Early in the morning Pantalone wakes up not remembering anything from last night when he woke up that short period of time. Sitting up in bed he sees he is laying in Dottore his bed as he sees the other is asleep sitting against the bed with his head laying on the matress. The Regrator furrows his brows seeing the other sleeps like that but he does not know this is the first time Dottore has slept properly in a very long time. Slowly stepping out of the bed he looks at the tear stained cheeks of Dottore, he sees his red puffy eyes. Pantalone leans down and presses a kiss on his head "it is better if i do not forgive you" he whispers and straightens his posture again. "In the long run you would have gotten sick of me. Nobody can chain you down, not by marriage, not by anything...you are a wild beast nobody can tame. Not even i can tame you" he whispers and turns to leave yet he lets out a soft sigh remembering the time he layed sick in this very bed. "It is best for the both of us...we both should move on " that is all he said before he leaves the room and goes to check up on the women who was awake and waiting for Pantalone to take her back to the warehouse since Dottore managed to get those devices of her arms fairly quickly. "How are you feeling?"he asks and helps her put the coat on for her.

"Still in pain but it is much better. My arms feel relieved from the weigth of those claws" she spoke looking over at the device before she looks at Pantalone with a smile since he is much different from what the revels told her about. He is kind and gentle if you remain on his good side.

The man nods and gestures her to walk but as they want to leave Pantalone feels  somebody grip his hand so he turns around as he and Dottore make direct eye contact.
Both of their hearts skipped a beat for a moment but Dottore soon lets go of his hand and replaces it with a small bottle. "Take one pill each day. Since you're condition has gotten worse you have to take these to keep it from progressing further until the next time you will be injected with the cure. Know that i am doing everything in my power to find a permanent cure for you yet your condition is rare..."

Pantalone looks down at the bottle in his hands as he listens and looks at Dottore giving him a nod "i know you are trying your best for me and no mather what you have done i will be forever gratefull for that" he spoke giving Dottore a small smile yet now they are standing awkwardly there. Both seem to want to say something to eachother yet they did not say it. They both wish they could say how much they still love eachother yet they do not do that. Pantalone stays determined to get over Dottore so he just turns around to walk away putting the medicine in the pocket of his coat that he is wearing beneath the cloak "thank you. I will be seeing you at the next meeting"

Before Dottore could say goodbye the other already has left. Dottore truely is heartbroken and wishes he could wake up besides him again, to hug him and do all those things with him. Dottore was starting to feel depressed to know Pantalone does not feel anything for him anymore. He puts his own cloak on and mask before he leaves the laboratory needing some fresh air. He has nobody to talk to as the other harbingers would consider him to be weak so he has to walk around with all this sadness and pain all by himself yet when he passes the street he locks eyes with somebody and he almost freezes in place seeing this person stopping in the middle of the road it is quite dangerouns so the person who he had locked eyes with comes closer and closer and pulls him of the street before a horse could trample him.
Dottore snaps out of it and looks up at the man "w-why did you safe me?! " he spoke being pulled in a alleyway so they can talk privately. "After all i did to you?! You still safe me?!" He shouts as his emotions just bursted in the moment. He was angry at the other for helping a monster like him as he was so upset he had tears rolling down his cheeks and they were falling to the ground. Once the tears came he could not stop crying again as he moves his hands partially beneath the mask to hide his face more as he just cried.

The person places a hand on Dottore his shoulder for comfort yet he feels the other slap it away. "What you did to me...if it was somebody else they would shake in fear or they would never forgive you yet seeing you like this. So troubled-...you are a human just like me and anybody else you have to let it out once in a while yet when you do that you should not be alone. In all honesty i forgot all of what happened back then" the man spoke as the trauma was so immense he accually had memory loss and cant remember any of it at all.