|19| Music & Tree

Music & Tree
Haiku by Mae Angeline M. Aviquivil

Music in ear,

Whisper of the wind,

Calm of tall tree.

From the author:

Listening to the music of the wind is profoundly beautiful; it effortlessly carries away every lingering trace of negativity. Throughout life, there are inevitable moments of sadness and mourning, a natural part of the human experience. The soft whispers of the wind serve as a poignant reflection on these inevitable aspects of existence. Taking a moment to immerse oneself in a tranquil setting becomes a rejuvenating escape, offering the opportunity to rediscover joy and embrace the prospect of a new beginning.

Picture the serenity of a tall tree, standing resilient and unwavering after the contemplative phases of life. This tall tree symbolizes the human capacity to rise above challenges, emerging with an inner calm and the promise of a peaceful existence. Just as the wind's gentle melodies sweep away negativity, the calmness embodied by the tall tree becomes a testament to the strength found within, standing tall amidst life's fluctuations. In the end, life's reflections and the ensuing moments of solitude lead to personal growth, transforming individuals into resilient beings capable of facing the world with tranquility and grace.