|44| "Tick-Tock"

Tick-Tock

Figurative Poem by Alena Camille Paco

Tick-tock, tick-tock

the clock went tocks.

My house went roar

little kitty, now you can soar. 

From the Author:

Tick-tock, tick-tock, every tick every tock the clock is moving, the time is passing. In every second, minute, hour, and day, there is something that is moving away. 

A woman's house child is not gonna bear a child until forever, it has limited time and capacity. There are many circumstances and risks a woman is facing when she is bearing a child. 

We can say that a woman is in half grave when she is carrying a child. The mother of a child is not only responsible for the care and feeding of the child, but also for her own health. The mother of a child is also responsible for the health of the child. This means that if a mother does not take care of her children properly, it will affect their health negatively. 

Despite the absolute care of a mother, miscarriage is just one of the things a pregnant mother could face. All she can do is to let her free and soar high. In the life of a mother, tragedies and circumstances like this cannot be hindered. 

All a mother could do is to accept and move on. 

Little kitty, now you can sour up high in heaven. It can be a woman's last time bearing a child or still has a chance, but a woman will always be a powerful woman with or without a child.