|65| Sunshine, Lullabies

Sunshine, Lullabies
Haiku by Mary Grace B. Faylon 

Sunshine, lullabies,

Heat and storms through day and night,

Soon comes the bright light.

from the author:

Let's begin with the essence of "sunshine" and "lullabies." These words encapsulate diverse ways to navigate a day. "Sunshine" embodies the radiant energy pushing us towards fresh beginnings, while "lullabies" serve as soothing companions during demanding times. The metaphors of heat and storms symbolize the spectrum of experiences, challenges, and joyous moments that define our journey. Life, marked by unpredictable twists, doesn't guarantee perpetual happiness or constant sorrow; it's a mix of both.

Amidst the challenges, there exists a bright side, a guiding light in the darkest hours. Every trial and storm becomes a profound lesson, shaping the resilience needed for future endeavors. Reflecting on the poem, readers are prompted to recognize the need to embrace life's positivity. While acknowledging the inherent difficulties, the poem encourages self-motivation, urging individuals to find reasons to persevere and not lose hope.

The poem underscores the notion that those who persist and strive are the ones who ultimately succeed. Life's twists and turns, each carrying a purpose, contribute to personal growth and fortitude. Through unwavering determination, one discovers an inner strength, an essential component for overcoming adversities.

In the spirit of resilience, the poem echoes Albert Einstein's timeless wisdom: "Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving." This poignant reminder encourages continuous forward motion, emphasizing that in the perpetual cycle of life, persistence and resilience are the keys to maintaining equilibrium.