|5| Sun Will Rise, Moon Goes Down

Sun Will Rise, Moon Goes Down
Haiku by Maghirang, Ma. Daniella Clarizz A.

When the sun will rise,

The moon goes down, disappeared,

Beam proudly, in time.

From the author:

The poem serves as a poignant metaphor for motivation. The sun and moon encapsulate the diversity inherent in each individual, highlighting the uniqueness that defines us. It underscores the reality that life doesn't always unfold as expected, and victories aren't guaranteed.

Life, akin to the celestial bodies, is a journey of highs and lows. The poem encourages resilience in the face of challenges, advocating for a steadfast mindset. Despite the unpredictability, it urges individuals not to succumb to adversity hastily but to discern a purpose in every circumstance. When the opportune moment arrives, the poem implores readers to radiate brilliance and take pride in their achievements.

The impact on readers is intended to instill a sense of inspiration. It conveys the notion that each person has a purpose, assuring them they are not adrift in the complexities of life. The poem's underlying message urges readers to persist in righteous endeavors, maintain unwavering faith in God, and view challenges as opportunities for growth. It encourages a continual journey of learning and personal development, emphasizing the eventual emergence of one's radiant moment.