.:Part 28:.

Karley: Helloo everyone, well screw the idea of a Fandom Book then. Thought ya'll would actually participate this time, but guess not. Also, I started watching the anime Fairy Tail maybe a week ago and it may just take over Bleach and be my favorite anime instead. Anyone have any tips on this?(Now supporting Nalu :3) Anyway, let's just move on with the story. c:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy's POV

Sonic came running in,''ROSEEEE!!'' I go wide eyed,''WHAT THE (H WORD) DO YA WANT!? BUSTING IN HERE LIKE YOU OWN THE PLACE!'' Sonic just rolled his eyes,''I got news from the school about the contest. It's going to be held off until next Friday.'' I narrow my eyes,''Just what is today anyway?'' Sonic sighs,''It's Tuesday ya dummy.'' I just roll my eyes, so that means we have 10 days until the contest. Should be enough time til then, but I wonder why the contest was postponed? I just shake my head, oh well, I suppose Sonic knows.

''Do you know why the contest was set off?'' Sonic just shakes his head,''All they said was that they wanted to give us more practice time. Also, to make sure everyone who wanted to be in it signed up.'' I just nod, I guess that makes sense. Oh well, just gotta wait now don't we? I sigh and get back to watching Noragami, I swear Hiyori and Yato just need to get together.''Whatcha' watching?'' Sonic says, plopping onto the couch beside me, I sigh.''It's called Noragami.'' We continue watching until I sigh and get up and walk into the kitchen.''Hey, what ya' doing Rose?'' I just open up one of the cabinets and take out a huge box of rice krispies treats.

I walk back into the living room and sit back down on the couch. I open up the box and hand Sonic one,''Hm. Thanks Rose.'' I just nod my head and get my own and eat it while the other episode comes on. I continue watching with Sonic for like 4 episodes until he leaves with a thank you. I sigh and turn off the tv and head back up into my bedroom. I flop onto my bed and sigh, why must my life be so hard. I just sigh and get comfy in bed and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amy's POV

I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock, so I give it a good smack to turn it off. I then yawn and make my way to my closet, I wonder what I'll wear today. I know, I smile a bit as I pick out what I wish to wear today and start to get dressed. (Outfit: Dark leggings, white shorts, black combat boots, blue tank top, and white hoodie.) I grab my book bag and sling it over my right shoulder. I head out of my room and down into the kitchen to make myself a quick breakfast. I make 2 blueberry eggo waffles and grab myself a cup of milk. I eat quickly so I can hurry and get going. I finish up and put the dishes in the sink and head towards the door. I grab my skateboard and head out, I right away jump on and ride down the street towards the school. 

While I ride down the street I notice Scourge walking ahead. I sigh as I speed up, eventually I speed past Scourge. I grin a bit, can't believe he didn't notice it was me. But I have a feeling he will notice,''AYE! ROSE!'' I stop and get a firm footing on the sidewalk, I turn my head back a bit to get a good view of Scourge coming up in behind.''Yeah Scourge?'' He then rubs the back of this head,''Uh well...'' I sigh in impatience.''I don't have all day,'' he takes a deep breath.''Well can I race ya'?'' He says, bringing out his own skateboard out of his book bag. How did he fit that thing in there? I shake my head chuckle,''Sure why not?'' I flip my skate board up and take my place on the road, but I got a good look and noticed no cars showing up just yet.

Scourge takes his place beside me,''You ready?'' I nod and we take off down the road. I try to get off going pretty fast seeing as though we'll be going down a hill soon. Scourge is only a few feet behind me, he speeds up to get lined up with me though. I set my feet in the correct spots and jump up to flip my skateboard, easily making a perfect landing. I look over a Scourge with a smirk, he just grins.''Too easy,'' he then does the same. I laugh as I speed ahead of him, and eventually speeding up immensely as I ride down the hill. Scourge comes up a bit far behind, but catches up fairly easy. 

I just keep speeding up, but then we notice cars coming from both behind and ahead. This will get tricky. I move to the yellow line in the middle of the road, Scourge copying my movements. The cars are moving past us slowly to catch an eyeful of the race. I smirk and grab the bottom of my skateboard with one hand. I then take my other hand to place it on the trunk of a passing truck and was able to flip and land back on my skateboard. I hear cheers and look back at Scourge, he then just shakes his head with a grin. He just does something absolutely CRAZY. He manages, somehow, to do a hand stand and easily flip back onto his feet. 

My eyes are wide with surprise, but then I just sigh, this guy is going to be the end of me. I look ahead and see we're getting close to the school, only room for one more trick.''ALRIGHT SCOURGE! ONE MORE TRICK FOR ME!'' I then see an advantage to the trick I'm going to try. I think of the railing between the stairs that's by the sidewalk, which leads into the courtyard of the school. I ride over to the side walk and try to hurry over to the railing. Scourge of course follows in behind. 

I then catch sight of the railing, I get ready to jump. I jump and land on the railing and ride it sideways and flip off the edge of it. Landing on the ground, I stop and pick up my skateboard. I look behind me and notice Scourge walking down the steps. He grins,''Now THAT, was awesome.'' I smile and fist bump with him, when I turn around I see many people staring at us. But I just shrug it off and walk in with Scourge, sadly we have to part ways seeing as though our lockers are far apart. 

I head to my locker and open it up, setting my skateboard in the back of it. I grab my books and shut my locker, when I turn around I come face to face with..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karley: CLIFFHANGER! HAHA! Well, anyway, I have been planning on making a Natsu X Lucy fanfiction. IT'S GOING TO BE AWESOME! It's also going to start before Lucy met Natsu, but I'll give the details when I make a trailer c: WELL TIL NEXT TIME HUN BUNSSS!! (: