Never not busy

•3rd person POV•

(I'm like 67% sure I wrote something similar to this, but I'm not sure and feel like writing about it anyway)

About 4 days ago was the last time Henry and Piper slept. You see, Charlotte, Jasper, and Ray all managed to get sick, and Shwoz has been nowhere to be seen to test Ray and the others to see why they got sick, and why the Hart siblings didn't.

The three sick kids, now acting more childish than ever, have been lounging around the Man Cave for the past five days. Day one into the sickness, Henry and Piper found out about it, and made up an elaborate story for the three sets of parents, and texted Shwoz, to no avail.

It might have just been the worst decision in the sibling's life to give the sick children little bells to shake when they desperately needed something.

•Piper's POV•

Downing my fourth vanilla bean latte of the day, I head back to the rooms of chaos.

Honestly, Henry and I are getting sick too, we just know that we can't afford to be sick until they get better, or at least Ray.

Crime fighting has been at new high, meaning Henry has barely been able to shut his eyes in a long while.

Me on the other hand, I've gotten a few hours, but not enough to really count as sleeping, at least that's what Henry and I say because we don't count it as sleeping if it's not restful.

"Pipes! Grab me some towels?" Henry questioned, the tube from around him lifting up to reveal him in his alter-ego, Kid Danger, and covered in a lot of I don't even want to know what.

I nodded and ran off to get towels. I ran off to get them, and came back a few minutes later. I tossed them at him, and he cought them, obviously, and started wiping off. He then switched back out of his alter-ego, and continued to wipe himself off, and then threw the towels to the side.

"Go sleep, Pipes. You look like you're going to pass out."

"I might." I agreed, and went to lay down, knowing that Henry would make me. I would make him later.

•Henry's POV•

With Piper sleeping, I ran around the Man cave, taking care of sick children.

"You're fine, Jasper. You're sick, not h!gh." I said, rolling my eyes. I put my hand on his forehead, to see if he still had a fever, which he definitely did still have one.

I put a glass of water on the nightstand next to him, then left to go check on Charlotte.

When I got to the room Charlotte was in, she was sitting up in bed doing something on her phone.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, taking her temperature.

"Uh, better, I guess. Just tired, really. I couldn't sleep though."

"Well, you don't have a fever anymore. You can get up and move around the Man cave a little more if you want now that you're better. Just don't go in Jasper or Ray's room, and stay in the man cave. You're not 100% better yet and we are still trying to figure out what it is that got you guys sick." I explained.

She nodded, and then I left the room to check on the last sick child. Ray.

Lucky for me, Ray was sleeping, so all I had to do was check his temperature, which was 102.4° so it hasn't gone down much, but it did a little bit, which is improvement.

I put a glass of water on his nightstand and damped a rag with cold water to put on his forehead. Once I finished that I decided to check on Piper just to make sure she was okay before I went to work cleaning and trying to figure out what got them sick.

"Piper, you okay?" I whispered, standing in the doorway of her room in the man cave. I only knew she was still awake because of the light coming from her phone and shining on her face.

"Yeah, I'm good. I'm gonna go to sleep soon. I'm just texting some friends before I do."

"Okay. I'll be cleaning and trying to figure out what caused them to get sick if you need me."

"Just, try to sleep. Good night, Henry." Piper said, a tang on sadness seeping into her voice.

"I'll try. Goodnight Pipes." I responded, then walked out of the room and to the man area to start cleaning.

Before I started cleaning though, I texted Shwoz one more time in case he responded.

Text:

Henry: Shwoz, still need the answer of what might be making Henry sick. Please get back to me. He has managed to get Char and Jasper sick in the past 4 days and I have had no sleep between taking care of them and being Kid Danger. Help me.
9:06pm
Shwoz: Sorry Henry. Been busy. Coming back tomorrow morning. I will help figure out what it is tomorrow. Good luck.

As annoyed as I am, I couldn't hold onto it that long. Right after I finished reading his text, the man cave phone rang.

"Captain Man Hotline, Kid Danger speaking."

"Sorry, this probably isn't super important, and you probably have better things to do, but there is this man on my lawn messing with my kids. They were playing with these toy lightsabers, and I was on the porch watching them when all the sudden this man came. I tried getting him to leave but he wouldn't and I didn't know who to call. Could you please come help?"

"Of course ma'am, that's what I'm here for. What's the address?"

"****** Lemon lane." She replied.

"I'll be right there." I said, already blowing a bubble as she hung up the phone.

Out of habit, I did the iconic rhyming thing, then went to go stop the dude.

After about an hour, I managed to calm down the man and get him to leave, I hung out with the woman's kids for a few minutes, mainly to make sure they were acting fine, then left, after saying goodbye.

∞back at the man cave∞

I make it back to the man cave to see Piper pacing back and forth. I stand and watch for a few minutes, her not noticing me. After a few minutes, I slowly walked up from behind her, blowing a bubble to de-transform(is that even the right word?).

"Hey Pipes. Everything okay?" I questioned, staying a small distance away from her.

"Henry! Charlotte's fine know I think, and I haven't checked on Ray in a while, but when I did he was fine, and then I went to go check on Jasper, and when I went in there, he was coughing and throwing up and I didn't know what to do! You have to help me!" Piper practically yelled.

"Okay, okay, breathe, Piper. We'll figure this out. Shwoz says that he will be back tomorrow and will help figure out what's going on. You go check on Ray, make sure he's okay, and I'll worry about Jasper."

Piper nodded, and we both went to go check on the boys. I helped make sure Jasper was okay, cleaning up some of the mess in the room, but then leaving, as he was okay.

"Go sleep. Shwoz will be here soon. I'll stay up in case someone calls." I said, gently pushing her.

I knew she was tired, she didn't even try to argue, she just nodded and walked off to bed.

And now I stay awake until Shwoz gets the sick kids back to being not sick.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Pt 2 coming hopefully soon.
I'm trying to use different symbols and whatever if you haven't noticed. Lol. Anyway I hope you like this part, I'll try to post soon, but no promises cuz I've been really unmotivated in my writing recently.

~O.O.