We've got this (I'm here pt2)

Henry's POV
______________

We decided to use Charlotte's house as a temporary 'man cave' because her parents are out of town for a few days and we needed somewhere fast.

I'm sitting on Charlotte's bed, and Charlotte is putting some sort of ointment on my legs.

I'm wincing, because with all the open cuts my legs really hurt. Jasper, Ray, Shwoz, and Piper are all standing around watching.

"One of you go be helpful and get one of the Teddy Bears from the closet. Something tells me Henry here might need it." Charlotte says, and immediately I'm scared.

"W-why?" I stutter, not knowing if I want to know the answer.

"Take off your shirt and lay down. You must have a nasty cut on your stomach. Your bleeding through your shirt." Charlotte says, and I look down.

"Here." Piper says, coming back with one of the Teddy's.

I grabbed for Piper's hand, and she let me, standing next to me.

I closed my eyes before Charlotte did anything to my stomach. At first, I felt her just wiping off some of the blood from around the cut, then felt a towel cover my stomach. Then I felt her pour something over the towel, and I screamed. Everyone other than Piper covered their ears. Instead, Piper just squeezed my hand, and for some reason, I immediately calmed down.

A few minutes after Charlotte finished, we decided to talk about stuff. Charlotte, Jasper, and I were all going to go to Dystopia and be superheroes there. Piper said she was planning on going to Florida, though I can't remember why. Ray said he was planning on making Shwoz help him make a school for, as they called themselves, Danger force, though he told us that while Shwoz wasn't in the room.

*Time skip about half an hour later*

I was wrapped up in bandages. My stomach, my hands, arms, legs. I was pretty much a walking mummy. At least that's what it felt like. We were all in Charlotte's room, watching dog Judge. We were eating snacks before Ray got a call.

"Hello this is Captain Man how can I beat your troubles?" He said.

"Please help! There's this guy trying to rob us at the pet store! And there are hostages! Hurry please!" A woman's voice said through the phone.

"I'll be there soon. Please stay calm." Then he hung up.

"Well kid, it's the first battle in a long time without you." Ray said, standing up.

"5 years." Is all I reply.

He popped a gumball in his mouth. "Let's blow a bubble..." He said. I knew he was at a loss for words. We always finish each other's. Soon, he won't have anyone to do it with. Other than the danger force, but they just don't seem like they would have the same kind of relationship that Ray and I had.

"And fight new trouble?" I questioned, sad, but happy at the same time. I knew that we would all be okay. We could still talk with each other, and I knew we would visit each other too.

"Yeah. Let's go with that." He said, popping the bubble and transforming into Captain man.

"You've got this, Ray." Charlotte said.

"No, we've got this." Ray and I both said at the same time.

_________________________________
This is not one of my best characters. I had no idea where I was going with this, iykyk. Hope you like it.