Gone

Hey! I know it's been a little bit sense I posted something, but I really needed to get some things off of my chest, and writing is my way of doing it, so I have another part for you all. Be prepared, It is most likely going to be decently long, and have a whole lot of detail, so I hope you enjoy! <3

Summary: Piper Hart, a 14 year old who knows a hella lot about the world around her. Whether she ran or not, is unknown information. Henry Hart, Piper's 18 year old brother, works at Junk n stuff, and works as Kid Danger. Packing to take a trip to dystopia, to visit his best friends Charlotte Page and Jasper Dunlop, he gets the news. His vacation on hold, his inner child, worried about his little sister, gets the better of him. He will stop at no cost to find his little sister.

∆∆Henry Hart's POV∆∆

"Hey Kid! You almost ready to leave?"

"Yeah just about."

"How long has it been? It seems like it's been a while." Ray commented.

"Ray, it's literally been 4 months. It hasn't been that long." I deadpanned.

"Then why are you seeing them?" Ray teased.

"Because they are my friends and I mi-" suddenly my phone went off. I check it and it's the Swellview police.

Without hesitation, I pick up the phone. "H-hello? Is everything okay?" I question, my voice shaking and cracking in fear.

"Is this Henry Hart?" Came from the receiving end.

"This is... Yes." I replied, my breath becoming hiked.

"We regret to inform you that your sister, Piper Hart, has gone missing. We couldn't get in contact with your parents."

"W-what!? And you have no, no idea where she is?"

"I'm sorry, we are doing everything we can. We are setting up a search party as we speak. The last she was seen at was the Jandy Bridge. Her friends claim to have seen her walking across. They looked away for a second, and when they looked back she was gone."

"Do... Do you know what she was doing as she was walking across?" I stuttered, my breath shaky. Ray had put his arm around my neck sometime during the conversation. I didn't notice, but I assumed it was a sort of kind gesture.

"Witnesses say she was seen jumping and spinning around. They think she might have taken something. Something illegal, perhaps. I have to go now. We will get in contact with you as soon as we know more." And with no change for me to thank her, she hung up the phone.

I sat there on the floor in denial. Piper was missing. And no one knows where she is. And she was acting weird before she went.

Immediately I texted Charlotte and Jasper.

Kid: Hey guys, I won't be able to visit next week. Sorry.

I didn't think they would blow up my phone right away, but they did. It took them literally 30 seconds before they answered me.

Sleepfighter: Y?
GirlDanger: Are you okay?
Sleepfighter: What's going on?
GirlDanger: Are you hurt?

I knew I had to text them back, so I sent them a real short response. I felt kinda bad, but I needed to get out and look for my sister.

Kid: Yeah, I'm okay. I have to look for Piper. She's missing. Don't worry I'm sure she will be fine. Gotta go. Bye.

With that, I put my phone in my pocket and ran off, yelling 'bye' to Ray as I left.

As I left the store, I thought of places Piper might be. None. Piper is totally unpredictable. She could be anywhere.

I started with the school. I knew all of the hiding spots that the teachers didn't, after all.

After an hour of searching, I couldn't find anything. Completely empty.

As I left, something caught my eye. It was a shimmer in the corner of my eye, so I walked over to look at it. Picking it up, it was a note.

~Henry
If you're reading this. I went through with my plan. I couldn't handle our parents fighting. So I left. If you find me, I'm never going back there. Maybe I can live at that place you always go. Or maybe that place we went to when we were little. You know what I'm talking about. I'll give you one hint. I am nowhere in Swellview. I love you.

Piper

I shoved it in my pocket and ran back to the man cave.

∆∆Piper's POV∆∆

I finally did it. I finally ran away. I couldn't stand their fighting anymore. For some reason they were always fighting. Fighting about why Henry and I 'don't get along'. We get along fine. Ever since I found out he was Kid Danger. But we pretend to fight still, just to not be suspicious.

I was going to some place barely out of Swellview. Henry and I used to go there a lot when we were younger. I'm not really sure why though.

It was really tiring trying to get there though. I finally made it through. I knew Henry would be here soon, so I just sat and waited.

∆∆Henry's POV∆∆

(At this point I want you all to know I'm on a road trip and get very car sick so I can only write when the windows are open in the car and even then it's difficult, so the writing might change slightly for the rest of the part for now)

I knew exactly where she was. I immediately left and went to where she was. It took a long while, about 7 hours, but that includes stopping for breaks and stuff.

I was walking up to the place when I saw her. She was sleeping on the floor, her hair and clothes messy.

I sat down next to her and pulled her onto my lap, hoping to give her more comfort. I eventually fell asleep holding her in my arms/lap.

--------------
Ta-da! 1000 words! If you have any idea of what this 'place' could be, please let me know. I still want to write for you guys so I'll probably write something small every day or so relating to what I did that day. Sorry the part actually finding Piper was so short, I really wanted to write this for you all and I am stupidity told me to write it in the car with car/vehicle sickness.