The freezer

Henry's POV
__________________

"Is it cold in here?" I ask Charlotte as I hear her come in through the elevator. I'm sitting in the chair in front of the monitors, watching for criminals.

"I mean, kind of. But I did just get here. How long have you been here for?" Charlotte asked, leaning on the table. (If you know the set up of the monitor area in the man cave, the table is with all of the buttons and stuff under the monitors)

"A few hours. Ray made me come in because I was late yesterday." I reply.

"Course he did. But do you want me to take over? You look like you could use some sleep." Charlotte asked, noticing the bags over my eyes.

"No, Ray will get mad. But get me a blanket or something? I'm freezing." I said, and Charlotte nodded and walked off.

*Time skip*

"Here, this is the fluffiest one I could find." Charlotte said, wrapping it around my shoulders.

"Thanks." I reply.

"No problem. I'm going to go look for Ray. I need to ask him something."

I nodded and went back to my work.

A few hours later, I wake up to something shaking me. "Ray?" I asked, yawning.

"Yeah, Charlotte said that you said you were freezing. Why didn't you tell me?" Ray says.

I look at him, annoyed. "You told me not to leave this seat until I found something."

Ray sighed and helped me stand up, because I was so cold I was shaking.

"I'll have Charlotte come help you home." Ray says, then goes to find Charlotte.

A few minutes later, Charlotte walks in the room.

"You ready Hen? She asks, helping me up. I nodded and smiled, and off we went.

*Time skip to in front of Henry's house*

"Be careful okay? And stay warm." Charlotte says, hugging me.

"Sure Char." I say calmly, hugging her back, then walked inside.

___________________________________
Oh my gosh I actually did it in one part this time. I am so proud lol. I am actually really proud of this one I really like this one. (Not like I like others less tho lol)