To Christmas

This is an AU so things will be different then normal Henry danger. Be aware of that when reading.

No one's POV
______________________
It was Christmas Eve, and nothing was ready in Swellview. Captain Man and Kid Danger just finished fighting off a group of villains that were stealing the trees, and now they are going around giving the trees to their rightful owners.
____________
Henry's POV
____________

"Here's your tree, ma'am. Happy holidays." I said as the woman opens the door.

"Do you mind helping me set it up? My husband's not here right now, and I'm not to sure how to set it up." The woman asked.

"Of course, no problem." I said, and she opened the door wider.

"Do you need any help? My daughter could maybe help get you something?"

"Oh no, that's not necessary, thank you though. It's quite easy, really." I said, finishing standing up the tree.

"It was that easy?" The woman asked, shocked.

"Yeah, I really need to go now, I've got a lot more trees to hand back." I say, standing up.

"Oh yes! Of course. Would you mind just waiting a moment, my daughter's always wanted to meet you, she made a drawing to give to you if she ever met you in person." The woman asked.

"Oh, uhm, sure, just have her hurry? I really gotta get moving." I said, looking back at the door, seeing Captain man walk back to the man van another time, at least on his third house since I came in here.

"Yeah, of course." She said, then quickly walked over to the stairs. "Opal! Kid Danger is here! Do you want to say hi and give him your drawing?" The woman yelled, and I immediately heard stomping down the stairs.

"Kid danger!" The child exclaimed. "I'm Opal! Look! For you!" She said, holding up a drawing in her hand and a stuffed bear in the other.

"Wow! Thank you Opal." I said, taking the gifts.

I pulled out a small bag from my pocket and searched through it.

"Hold out your hand, Opal." I said, and she did. I gently put a necklace in her hand and closed her fingers around it. "For you." I said, calmly.

"Thank you." She said, then hugged me tightly, and I hugged her back.

*After all the trees were delivered and they were back in the man's nest*

"What took you so long?" Ray asked as I transformed out of my uniform.

"Some girl, wanted to see me." I replied.

"Was her name Opal?" Charlotte asked.

"Uh, yeah why?"

"She's my niece. She said she was going to give you a drawing she made and a stuffed bear if she ever met you."

"And she did. Next time you see her she'll probably babble about the necklace I gave her." I said, and Charlotte chuckled.

"Let's watch a movie before we Leave." Jasper suggested, and we all agreed.

"I texted Piper, she said she's gonna make an excuse for me and her and she's gonna come." I said, stuffing popcorn in my mouth.

*When Piper came*

"Is everyone ready?" Ray asked, and started the movie after we all were.

I was sitting in between Ray and Charlotte, and Piper was sitting in my lap, because she was already tired and wanted to, Jasper was next to Charlotte and Shwoz was on the other side of Ray. I leaned my head on Ray's shoulder and closed my eyes, listening to the movie.

Best. Christmas. Ever.