Love at Last? Pt2

Credit is still too GuardianOfFaith286. The OC is hers, and the pictures that I saw aren't mine but I got them from her as well.

Anyways, not much different from the last part, but let's just saw it's like 2 weeks until the Christmas dance thing.

Enjoy!

~O.O.
___________________________________
Victoria's POV
___________________________________

Ray asked me to the Swellview annual Christmas dance 2 weeks ago. I found an adorable dress, but it was to expensive, so I'm probably going to use it as inspiration for the dress that I'm making to wear to the dance.

Right before I started drawing my idea, I got a call.

"Victoria, how's your vacation!?" The voice questioned.

"Cartman?! It's going great! This new guy, Ray, he's letting me stay with him while I'm here, and he asked me to this annual dance thing."

"That's great, Victoria!"

"The only thing, I'm slightly suspicious about him. I think he's hiding something. His elevator is completely busted, but him and his friends who are probably to young to be his friends go down it all the time and are fine!" I ranted.

"Maybe you should check it out more. See if there is room beyond what you can go to."

"There is, I just have never had the nerve to check it out."

"Than go now!"

"I will, thanks Cartman."

"No problem, Victoria Payne." I imagined him rolling his eyes right now.

"Bye." I said, rolling my eyes this time and hanging up before he said anything more.

So I decided to find my way out of the hallway(A/N I didn't think things through and made Victoria's room downstairs so just imagine that Ray made a wall so Vicki wouldn't see the rest of the man cave) without getting caught. Ray was out of town for the next few days because he was going with this Shwoz dude or something to find his tuxedo that he is wearing to the dance.

I was leaning against the wall, only my head in the doorway, when I noticed how big the room was.

Then, I noticed Henry looking at a bunch of monitors. He quickly turned around the swivel chair so it was facing the monitor and threw himself into it. Then, he continued to type, vigorously might I say, fear slowly seeping into his eyes and breath.

Suddenly, he quickly ran across the room, luckily not seeing me, and started pretty much banging on another door.

"Char!?" He yelled. It sounded like he was freaking out.
___________________________________
Henry's POV                       

"Char!?" I yelled, trying to keep the worry from seeping into my voice. I was banging on the door, tears clouding my eyes.

"What's going on?" Charlotte asked annoyed, until she saw me.

"Hey, hey, hey! Calm down, deep breaths, Hen. What ever it is we can figure it out." She said, trying to comfort me.

I nodded, trying to breathe but failing.

"Now, tell me what's going on." She said as calmly as possible.

"S-some someone found Ray-ray's secret, an-and they captured him, and I have no-no idea where he i-is." I managed to say.

"Okay, Henry look at me. Breathe with me. In and out. We'll figure this out."

"Yeah.." I said, breathing normally again.