Surprise!!

Henry's POV:
______________

"I have the best Idea ever." I said to Charlotte and Jasper. We were sitting at the bar in Dystopia, and I randomly thought of an idea.

"What is it?" Charlotte asked, and They both looked at me.

"So, there are more superheroes in Dystopia than just us, so I was thinking we could go back to Swellview for a bit and surprise Ray!" I say, a little to loud. People turned their head to look at us, and I quickly put my hands on my mouth.

"That's a great idea. Let's just put it in the superhero group chat and let them know." Charlotte said, to which gave her two confused looks.

____________________
Charlotte's POV
____________________

"The superhero group chat is literally exactly what it sounds like. A group chat that all of the superheroes of Dystopia are in so we can communicate with eachother." I said, annoyed and my two friends.

"That makes more sense now." Henry said, nodding. "Can we go get ready now?" He said quickly though, just a few moments later, like a little child just got told he could get a toy.

"Let's just calm down first." I said, standing up and quickly putting my hand on Henry's shoulder to keep him from running off. He then took my hand.(A/N NOT A SHIP!!!! I DON'T SHIP ANYONE IN HENRY DANGER) Then we all walked off to our apartment.

________________
Jasper's POV
________________

Henry thought of this great idea to see Ray again, and I am really excited to go, but kind of nervous too I guess. I mean, me and Ray are close and all, but I mainly stayed on top in Junk and Stuff, I wasn't in the Man cave as much as Charlotte or Henry.

"You okay Jasp?" Henry asked, looking up from packing. He must have noticed my nervousness.

"Yeah, fine." I replied.

"It's okay to be nervous, Jasp. I mean, we all know you weren't in the man cave nearly as much as me or Char." Henry said, and I just nodded and went back to packing.

We decided that we were going to be staying for a week, but Henry didn't pack nearly enough stuff. He had the smallest suitcase out of the three of us anyway, and it was barely half full.

"You aren't taking anything else?" Charlotte asked before I could.

_______________________
Henry's POV
_______________________

"You aren't packing anything else?" Charlotte asked, standing next to me. I really just didn't have to much more. I have to spend my money helping restore the city that we break during crime fights. That's just how it works here. But Charlotte and Jasper don't know. They think that the government pays for damages here too.

"Uhm... No why?" I asked, now probably more nervous than Jasper.

"Why?" Jasper asked, now also into this conversation.

"Don't. . . Feel like. . . It?" I said slowly.

"Where's all of your stuff anyway? I rarely see anything of yours." Charlotte asked.

The one question I was dreading to hear.

"Uhm..." I say, not knowing to say.

They look around the apartment for a few minutes, gathering everything of mine they could find. I sat in disappoint on the bed, wondering what they were going to think when I told them I've been using my money to rebuild the city.

"This is all of the stuff we could find out yours Henry." Charlotte said a few minutes later, motioning to the small pile of stuff on the floor.

"Why do you have so much less than we do Hen?" Jasper asked.