I'm here

Henry's POV
___________________

"Henry get off that blimp!" Charlotte yelled.

"Char! I can't! It's going to land right in the Swellview hospital!" I yelled over the wind. I just pulled Ray's parachute.

I didn't know what I was doing, or what was actually going on. A bird just flew at me, and bounced away. Like their was a force field around me.

I managed to turn the blimp towards the Swellview sign, and I didn't know if this force field was going to work.

The next thing I know, I'm crashing into the signs, and it hurt, a lot, but I'm alive. The force field thing must have lessened the impact.

I quickly saw Ray running up the hill, and I decided that I would surprise him. I quickly hid, and I was in a lot of pain. I wonder if my ear piece still works.

"Char? Can you hear me?" I whispered, making sure Ray would not hear me.

"Henry!?" I hear Charlotte exclaimed.

"Ow... My ear. Anyways, can you find a way to get Ray to the front of Junk and Stuff? I wanna surprise him." I said, and Charlotte agreed.

*Time skip*

I'm limping down the street, Junk and Stuff just coming into view. Piper, Charlotte, Jasper, and Ray are all standing in front of it. All of them looked really sad, looking down at the ground not saying anything. Charlotte was struggling to look sad.

I made it almost to them, then stopped, because I simply couldn't walk any more. I stood there for a minute, watching them.

"C-char?" I whispered before I fell to the ground.

I didn't pass out, I just didn't have any more strength to stand. They heard me, and all (minus Charlotte) looked at me in shock. Charlotte ran over to me.

"You didn't say you were hurt this bad!" Charlotte exclaimed, trying to help me up.

"Sorry?" I said, but I wasn't sure if I was supposed to be sorry or not.

Eventually, they came out of their daze and ran over to me.

Piper hugged me, and I hugged back, dispite the pain piercing through my body.

"Henry!" Jasper and Shwoz exclaimed, taking turns to hug me after Piper finally let go.

"Shwoz you better be able to make something to help me not hurt so bad." I said, limping over to Ray.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he hugged me back as I whispered into his ear.

"This isn't your fault, Ray." I said, and I could feel him nod.

A few minutes later, Charlotte had her arm around my waist, helping me stand. (NO SHIPS)  Piper was on the other side, holding my arm.

"We'll figure this out. Together" I said.

___________________________________
There may be a part 2 if someone wants it I'll write one just comment and tell me and I'll work on a part 2 :)