Henry's sick!? Pt3

No one's POV
___________________
Henry, laying on the couch, gripping his stomach, had a very confused look on his face. Charlotte had a scared look. And everyone else was just standing in shock.

Henry was the first to speak. "W-what's going on?"

"Uhm, Henry..." Charlotte started, trying to hold back tears.

"You got this disease from somebody and you might not heal from it." Shwoz said.

"W-what!?" Henry screamed out, now holding back tears of his own. "What are we going to do!? I don't wanna die!" Henry screamed, his emotions getting the better of him.

A/N: Piper knows about Henry being Kid Danger

"Let's get Piper. She'll know how to calm Henry down. I hope." Charlotte said, grabbing her phone to call Piper.

Henry on the other hand, was breathing really quickly, trying to process what he just heard. Tears were steadily flowing down his cheeks, not very quickly yet.

"There is a way to cure the disease, if that lightens the mood." Shwoz interrupted, putting his hand up.

"Then go work on it!" Ray yelled, finally managing to speak.

"Ayee!" Shwoz screamed then ran to work on the cure.

*Time skip a few minutes later*

"Hey, I'm here. What's going on?" Piper asked, noticing her brother crying on the man caves couch.

"He's somehow got a disease that can potentially kill him. Shwoz is working on a cure now though." Charlotte whispered to Piper.

"Oh my gosh!" Piper exclaimed, then ran over to where Henry was sitting. Piper sat next to him and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Breathe, Henry, you're okay." Piper said calmly, closing her eyes with her head still on Henry's shoulder.

And finally, things started turning around for Henry Hart.

______________________
Part 4 in the works