Punished

Henry's POV
_____________
"Go to your room right now!" My mother yelled from the kitchen.

Instead, I ran out the door, towards Junk and Stuff.

Ten minutes later, I burst through the doors of Junk and Stuff, not knowing what I was really doing.

"Henry? What are you doing here?" Jasper asked from the front counter. I told him I was forced to have a family day.

"I got grounded for talking back to my mom, but I ran here instead." I muttered, head down, as I walked over to the back.

"It's just gonna be worse when you go back. You know it. But, you know what you need to do." Charlotte said, emerging from the back.

"I know." I replied, wiping the tears coming down my cheeks.

"I'm going to get Ray. You can't stop me, Hen, so don't try." Charlotte said, going down the elevator once again.

Jasper walked over to me, and put his arms around me. We just stood there, but I felt safe in his arms. I knew I was safe around him, Charlotte, Ray, Shwoz, and maybe even Piper.

Jasper went back to the front counter and I was helping count money while Charlotte was taking forever trying to get Ray.

"I'm going to go help Char. Can you finish the money?" Jasper asked, and I chuckled and nodded. I wasn't so upset now.

Until my mother barged in. She must have figured I would come here eventually. "Henry Prudence Hart!" My mother yelled, and I knew that the others would come up any minute now and see our fight go down.

"What do you want, mom?" I asked, still counting the money.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!" She yelled, once again.

"What do you want?" I asked, finishing counting the money and pushing it to the side.

"What you did today was unacceptable."

"What did I do? Hmm?"

"You know what you did." My mother said, angry and annoyed.

"Yeah, but they don't, so why don't you tell them?" I said, mentioning to the group in the walkway.

"You know what you did. I do not need to repeat myself. To the car. Now."

"Answer my question. Please." I said firmly.

With that, she gave up and left, saying that 'my ego is to big' or something like that.

I knew I was gonna be in wicked trouble when I went back home, but for now, I'm safe.
__________________________________
I'm going to start writing a Harry Potter fanfiction alongside this just so y'all know.