I'm done.

Henry's POV(Henry's 16 almost 17)
______________

I was watching TV with Piper when there was a knock on the door.

"Coming!" I yelled, so they knew someone was actually home. Our parents were out on a date night, and I was babysitting Piper.

"Hello, officers." I said, confused when I opened the door.

"Is this the Hart residence?" The short one asked.

"Yes, ma'am." I replied.

"Well, your parents died in a car crash today. Died on the scene. Do you have anyone that can take care of you?" The other one asked.

"Yes ma'am we do." I replied.

"Good. Do you need us to contact them?" They asked. I shook my head, and then they left.

Piper's face was white. "What are we gonna do!?" Piper finally exclaimed.

"Nothing. We'll be fine, Pipes. I've got enough money for at least a few months of rent, and I'm sure I can talk my boss into giving me a raise." I said, sitting down next to her.

She nodded and laid down on the couch, her head on my lap. I ran my fingers through her hair, and eventually, we both fell asleep.

*The next morning*

"Piper! Food is ready! Come eat!" I yelled from the kitchen.

"I'm here." Piper said, throwing her bag on the ground.

"Here. Hurry up or we'll both be late." I said, finishing my food.

Piper nodded and I went to finish getting ready.

*At school*

It is really hard not to cry. But I have to. Not even for myself. Mainly for Piper. I don't eve-

"Henry!" Charlotte yelled, right next to my ear.

"What!?" I yell back. I know I shouldn't have, but I did.

"We are going to be late. We need to go to class." I just nodded and walked with her.

*Sorry for so many time skips, but time skip a month later*

Our parents have been dead for a month now, and I'm all out of money. I have to do the last thing I can think of. Bring Piper to the man cave. I know they all think something is up with me too, so I'll have to explain that too.

"Piper! Pack your stuff!" I yell, after seeing an eviction notice on one of the envelopes I got from the mail.

"Why? What's going on?" She yelled back.

"Just do it!" I replied, walking up the stairs to my room.

About 20 minutes later, we packed up some stuff. I told Piper to pack only what will fit in a backpack, and maybe an extra carry on.

"Will you please tell me what is going on now!?" Piper said, annoyed.

"We're being kicked out." I said bluntly. She deserved to know the truth.

"Where are we gonna go?" She asked.

"You'll see." Is all I replied with.

*Time skip 20 minutes later*

"Junk and Stuff?" Piper questioned.

"Yup." I replied, opening the door.

"What are we doing here?"

"Go back."

"Back."

"To the back. Take the elevator." I say.