Dreams of Danger

A/N: this is similar(ish) to season 5 episode 16 'I dream of Danger'. For those of you who don't know which episode that is, it's the episode when Charlotte dreams about Henry and to avoid her newly found feelings for the boy she avoids him.

The request for this part was given to me from autisticxfangirl. The idea is for a similar writing to the actual episode, but Jasper dreams of Henry instead of Charlotte. I am adding some of my own twists so I can write it so that the writing can flow smoother or whatever. Thank you so much for your idea and I hope everyone reading enjoys.

Now that I'm thinking about it it's not all that similar to the actual episode but I hope you like it anyways.

∆∆Jasper's POV∆∆

~His Dream(I would think you would call this a Flashback but it really didn't seem right so deal with it I guess)~

I was stuck in the lion cage at the zoo. How I got in there? I have no idea. All of the sudden, the lion starts to wake up, and the first thing I think of doing is climbing the tree. So I do it.

The lion looks around, clearly hungry. He starts coming for the tree.

"Jasper! Take my hand!" Kid Danger, Henry, yells from the overlook(if you don't know what it is, I'm sorry, because I don't know what it's called) and without any second thought, I jump and grab his hand.

He catches me, and pulls me to safety. We stand there for a minute, looking at eachother before I realize how close we are to eachother. For a minute I think we might kiss...

~Out of dream(?)~

My alarm gives me a rather rude awakening at 6:00 in the morning.

I wake up and start thinking about the dream I can so vividly remember.

'Do I like Henry?' I questioned, my brain working on overdrive.

I'm not sure what to do, we hang out almost all day everyday. Maybe I just pretend I'm sick? No, Henry would come make sure I'm okay. I'll just try to avoid him I guess, and if it gets to much to bear I'll just blurt it out.

Reluctantly, I get ready for the day to see a text from Henry in the group chat, which consists of me, Henry, Charlotte, Ray, Piper, and Shwoz.

Henry:
Good morning everyone
Piper:
You woke up literally 2 minutes ago
Why are you already on your phone
Henry:
Cuz I can
Also I'm pretty much ready to leave
Charlotte:
Morning
Jasper:
Hey guys
Ray:
Are you coming to work today
Shwoz:
Hello
Henry:
Piper and I will be there
Piper:
And who will make me
Henry:
Me
*Charlotte changed Henry's name to Hart brother*
*Hart brother changed Piper's name to Hart sister*
*Hart sister changed Charlotte's name to Girl genius*
*Girl genius changed Ray's name to CM*
*CM changed Jasper's name to theory confirmed*
*Theory confirmed changed Shwoz's name to Genius sidekick*
Girl genius:
I'm not even going to ask
Henry you better be on time to school today to help manage Jasper
Hart brother:
I know I know
I'll be there

××Henry's POV××

Once I got out of the group chat, I finished getting ready and dragged Piper out of the house.

"See you later 'Hart sister'." I mimicked.

"Bye 'Hart brother'." She said back in just as teasingly tone I had.

"Have fun, be safe, blah blah blah."

"Bye Henry. You should probably hurry because Char gets mad."

I made my way to my own school, dreading the day ahead me, like I always do, so that isn't anything knew. I get lost in thought during the walk to school.