Wicked!

Henry's POV (he's 17).

"Wicked!" I exclaimed in the middle of my study session with Charlotte.

"What is?" Charlotte questioned.

"Look! Ray just texted me." I said, showing her my phone.

R: Kid guess what!?
H: what? I'm trying to study
R: I just got 6 tickets to see the new movie about us!
H: fr?
R: yeah!

"We can celebrate after we finish studying. You are already failing almost all of your classes." Charlotte said. She knew more about my grades than I did.

"Almost?" I questioned, now curious.

"You have a 64% in math, a 58% in English, a 73% in history. There's a few more low grades I haven't looked at yet, but we really need to focus on English and math. Oh and you have a 97% in one of your extra curricular classes." Charlotte explained.

"Charlotte, why don't you come back another day. We need to have a talk with Henry." My mom said.

"... Sure thing, Mrs.Hart. Henry just text me to make plans for our next session. Cya." Charlotte said, picking up her bags then waving as she walked out the door.

"What's up mom?" I asked.

"You need to help your sister with something, and make dinner. Also, me and your father are going out. Be safe." My mom said, then her and my dad walked out without further explanation.

"Piper?" I yelled, nervous about the situation. Piper had her friends over, and mom was almost always here when they were.

"What Henry!? We're busy with Jessica's Niece!" Piper yelled.

What!? Mom left me alone with Piper, he friends, and one of their nieces? I thought nervously as I paced the room.

"Come down here for a minute? I need to talk to you!" I yelled, then went to make dinner.

A few minutes later, Piper was in the kitchen. "What's up?" She asked.

"Mom and dad left and I don't know what to do and I'm freaking out." I said quickly while still cooking.

"You've babysat me and my friends a bunch before. What's different this time?" Piper asked.

"Jessica's Niece! I've never been here when her niece has been? No baby I have ever watched has been similar to one another!"

"You have watched other babies before?" Piper questioned.

"I'm kid danger, what do you expect?"

"Oh right! I kinda forgot about that. You'll be fine. We'll do most of the work anyway." Piper said.

"Okay." I said, finally able to breathe. "Go get your friends and tell them dinner will be ready in 10? And do I make something for the baby?"

"No, Jessica's got baby food for her. And I'll let them know. You've got this, hen."

Part 2 eventually cuz I'm out of time to write today