Saving Hart Pt2

Ray's POV:
______________
"Let's blow a bubble..." I said, not knowing what to rhyme with bubble In this scenario.

"And save some trouble?" Charlotte said questioningly.

I nodded and blew a bubble. Then I ran to the tubes.

"Good luck." Charlotte said.

I smiled. "Up the tube!" I yelled, after hitting my belt button.

*Time skip to at Jandy Bridge*

I knew it was dangerous to go in right away, expecially in the open, so I hid and watched for a few minutes.

"Oh give it up, boy." One man said to the boy that he was holding by the neck.

The other, chaining up an unconscious child.

I quickly sent a picture back to the man cave. "Is it them?" I asked through the speaker/video camera that we connected to my suit.(it's small and unnoticeable)

"Yup. Be careful." Charlotte said.

I jumped in, and the man carrying the kid turned around. "C-captain man!" The kid, who I now realized was Henry, shouted out, his voice raspy.

"Shut up or your sister gets it!" The man said, then kneed Henry in the stomach.

The other man, who wasn't doing anything came at me, and then I realized it was Jeff. This one was going to be easy. A few punches and he was on the ground, and I shot him with my zapper until he was unconscious. Then I turned to deal with the other one.

"Let the boy go!" I yelled. But the man just laughed and lifted his hand higher so Henry was even further off the ground.

____________________
Henry's POV:
____________________

I was kicking my feet and pulling at the man's arms, but I couldn't do anything, and I was going to pass out soon. I just need to stay strong for Piper. Captain Man already defeated one of the men, he can save me too.

*Time skip*

About an hour later, the men claimed to have 'gotten bored' and let me and Piper go. I don't think they really did get bored, but I wasn't complaining.

There first thing I did when the man dropped me to the ground was crawl over to Piper.

"She'll be okay." I said, to no one in particular. I picked her up, and walked over to Captain man.

He than hugged me, and I leaned into his embrace.

_______________________________
This was the last part I think
_______________________________