Insomnia

A/N: okay, so I found this while looking at random stuff online, and figured I would at least try a few of them out. There's a few of them I know I'm going to do, but if there are any you want to see me do, let me know! Totally didn't write this at like-3 AM last night...

∆∆Third Person POV∆∆

It's been about a week since Henry Hart has gotten some sleep. All the senses in his body going haywire, but with having no choice but to lead a double life, there's not much the young 16 year old can do.

"Pipes, c'mon let's go!"Henry yelled walking down the stairs. He wondered what kinds of things today would bring, but ultimately decided he didn't want to think about it.

"Okay, okay, I'm ready." Piper said, her hands going up in mock surrender.

They walked out the door, not bothering to see if their parents were there. If they were at the house when the Hart siblings left, they would still be there when the siblings arrived back.

A 20 minutes walk later, with a break to chase the ice cream truck, the destination to Junk and Stuff was finally in view. Walking up to it, they noticed new decoration, but thought little of it.

They walked down to the man cave, and Henry's eyes started to melt once he threw himself on the C-shaped couch, Piper not long behind him.

"You okay kid?" Ray asked, coming in to 'Check on Charlotte's work'.

"Yeah, just had to stay up the past couple days to catch up on missed homework and stuff." Henry yawned.

Piper had managed to get her head to lay on Henry's chest, and closed her eyes, the only thing important paying attention to the steady rhythm of the burnt out boy.

"Well, just close your eyes there for a while. I'll take care of the crime today, you just sleep." Ray suggested.

"How bout a movie day?" Charlotte intervened.

Eventually, everyone had huddled on the C-shaped couch, around the pair of siblings already sitting there.

Charlotte next to Jasper, who was sitting next to Ray, who was sitting next to Piper, as Henry was on one end of the couch.

Eventually, the goal was complete. After about 3 or so movies, Henry Hart had finally fallen asleep. For how long, it didn't matter. Anything in this scenario is better than nothing.

A/N I'm probably gonna add detail to this once I can actually read my work. I have a lot of exams this week, so don't expect much, but I'm planning on posting a few times next week during my week off.