Saving Hart

Narrative POV
_________________
It's a cold, dark night, and Henry and Piper are being held captive on the Jandy bridge. Henry is gagged, Piper isn't, as the bad guys only planned on grabbing one of the siblings.

__________________
Charlotte's POV:
___________________

I haven't seen Henry at work today, and he isn't picking up his calls, which worries me. I've tried calling him evry five minutes. I just don't know where he is, or why he isn't answering his phone. And if he isn't in uniform, I can't find a way to track him.

"Jasper, try calling Henry again? I'm going to get Shwoz to see if he could track Henry even if he isn't wearing uniform." I ask Jasper, who nods, then I go quickly to the other room to find Shwoz.

A few minutes later, I'm back in the main room of the man cave with Jasper, who is non stop calling Henry, Shwoz, who is trying to locate Henry, and Me, trying to get Ray to come help us.

Hey, it's me, Henry. If you are hearing my voicemail, I'm either busy, or ignoring you. Either way, call or not, I won't answer any faster. Henry Hart, out.

Henry's voicemail, again.

"Voicemail again! I don't think he's going to pick up, I've tried like 50 times already." Jasper sighs, clearly annoyed.

"Aye! Aye! I think I found something!" Shwoz exclaims, jumping on the seat, and tells us that he thinks that someone has held him captive on the Jandy bridge.

" Ray! We think we found Henry! You have to go to the Jandy Bridge and see if he's there!" I yell through the door.

Ray reluctantly comes out of the room and blows a bubble.