Henry's a parent!? Pt4

Henry's POV                          

"Finally you're here Shwoz! Have you figured anything out yet?" I asked, seeing Shwoz doing who knows what.

"Yes, yes! I did!" Shwoz said in his weird accent.

"Well? What is it?" I asked, trying to keep baby Charlotte from crying in my arms.

"This should reverse the affects that the first drink did. I also made this drink that would show us what you and Charlotte did while she was a baby."

"Let's leave the second drink alone for now? Just the first one." I said, repositioning baby Charlotte in my arms.

"Have her drink this, then quickly put her on the ground. I'm not sure how long the transformation will take but probably about as long as the one that turned her baby."

"The only one other than Char that might know that is Jasper. And even then it's a hard chance." I said, feeding baby Charlotte the drink the setting her on the couch.

"I guess we wait and see." Piper said, helping herself to food from the autosnacker.

I went over to the computers and took over Charlotte's job until she turned back to normal or whatever.

*Time skip*

20 minutes later, Charlotte finally turned back to her normal self. And to think that I was only watching her as a baby for 2 days. I couldn't imagine anything longer. Or at all. I'm just glad Charlotte is back to normal, at least in her age.

She remembers something about it, I just don't know what. She won't tell me, but right now I have no reason to push her to tell me because I need to sleep anyways.

I know this one was really short but I have no ideas, it's 1 in the morning, and I'm not tired. At all. Also, I might start doing a Jack Frost ROTG fanfic if I feel like it. I'm not sure yet. If you want Charlotte/Henry to drink the other potion and see what they did while Char was a baby lmk.