Going Good 101

Disclaimer- I don't own Trolls or Trollstopia in any way, size, or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, Buckaroo, and now finally, Sid Scales are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie and her family members on her mother's side, her father's side, her parents, cousins, siblings, and all other MMTs belong to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the songs or the lyrics selected that I use for this chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Going Good 101

Inside the condo, the day after Aggie had received her family's heirloom: a magic staff, and Aggie and Stereo's "little" adventure when they got shrunk by a shrink ray and got lost, everyone was currently hanging out inside the condo, doing their own things.

Aggie was currently practicing how to wave her baton in her and Trollex's room, as she was getting ready for an important event later tonight. A few days ago, she received an invitation from Congresswoman Amelia to conduct an orchestra at a stadium tonight at Classical Heaven.

She was using a pencil and practicing waving it back and forth in the same motions Trollzart uses when he conducts, humming a Classical tune in her head, imagining it was the orchestra she was conducting.

Suddenly, her focus got broken when she heard someone knock on the door.

"Huh," Aggie said as she placed her pencil down and went to the door to open it.

When she did, she saw Sid, on his knees, hands folded, and he appeared to be begging, saying, "Help me please"!

This was a first for Aggie, as she raised her eyebrow and asked, "Sid, what's going on? What happened"?

Sid got up, saying, "Something really weird happened, and now, it's got me feeling weird, and I don't know why"!

"Woah, woah, woah," Aggie replied, ushering him to slow down, while saying, "Slow down, and tell me what happened."

Sid relaxed a bit and explained, "It all started earlier this morning. I was on a walk in the Music Area, stretching my legs, and then, as I was going down the escalator, it was quiet, and the only other Troll there was this elderly Magic Pop grandma. Anyways, on the escalator, something happened."

Flashback to earlier...

Sid was riding down the escalator to go to Funk Bar when he saw that ahead of him was an elderly female Magic Pop Troll, who was riding down the escalator a few steps away from him.

Sid, feeling bored, climbed down the steps and was then one step away from the elderly Troll when he saw that she was about to walk forward, but she tripped and started to fall.