Guts, Glory, and Schemes Aplenty

Disclaimer- I don't own Trolls or Trollstopia in any way, size, or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, Buckaroo, and now finally, Sid Scales are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie and her family members on her mother's side, her father's side, her parents, cousins, siblings, and all other MMTs belong to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the songs or the lyrics selected that I use for this chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Guts, Glory, and Schemes Aplenty

The next day, the Normal Trolls were finishing up packing their things so they could be ready to take the bus back to the condo at Magikina City.

But, they weren't going back right away because there was one more stop that they were gonna make during their time here in Anticque. Something Aggie suggested earlier in the morning during breakfast.

Earlier that morning...

Everyone was sitting at a table in the resort's dining room together, eating breakfast.

Aggie was looking at her calendar on her phone when she saw what today was and smiled, saying, "Hey, guys! Today's the Harvest Moon Festival"!

"The Harvest Moon Festival? What's that, Aggie," Trollex asked curiously.

Aggie explained, "The Harvest Moon Festival is a special occasion that honors the proud farmers who have worked hard to grow so many crops to help feed all of Harmonious Land. It's celebrated with a fun little festival where special games are held that MMTs are allowed to partake in."

"Ooh! That there sounds laake my kaand ov festival," Buckaroo commented while sipping on a cup of coffee.

"Definitely sounds like it would be a blast and a half to partake in," Barb mentioned.

"What else happens at the festival," Tiny Diamond asked.

Aggie replied, "Well, not much, other than the one who leads the festival, in the end, uses a mirror to reflect on the moonlight that peeps in through the holes in the ceiling, and the light shines all over the crops."

"Ooh! Sounds like a marvelous show to see," Dante commented.

Aggie suddenly got a great idea, saying, "You know, since we're going to visit my dad's half-sister and her family today, we should also stop by the festival! It'll be a lot of fun, and it's something we can do before we go back to Magikina City! We still have time to do stuff there before the hole opens, so let's make the most of it and spend today here before we head back"!