Required "Staff" Attendance

Disclaimer- I don't own Trolls or Trollstopia in any way, size, or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, Buckaroo, and now finally, Sid Scales are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie and her family members on her mother's side, her father's side, her parents, cousins, siblings, and all other MMTs belong to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the song or the lyrics selected that I use for this chapter today either. Now, let's get right to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Required "Staff" Attendance

Outside the condo, Melody and Jussy, who came over to visit and spend time with Cooper (who was busy doing something inside the condo with his parents at the moment but would be outside as soon as he could) were at the moment, enjoying some girl time and sitting outside on a pair of lawn chairs, soaking up some light that peered through the holes in the ceiling, and both girls were wearing shower caps that currently covered their heads, hiding their hair underneath. Jussy was wearing a red-and-blue flower-patterned shower cap, while Melody had on a purple-and-green clover-patterned shower cap.

"Ah, the age-old fun tradition of lying around waiting for your leave-in conditioner to work," Jussy said while relaxing in her chair.

Melody adjusted her sunglasses, which was currently being worn over her eyes, while saying, "It's like what I always like to say: when you have gorgeous curls, you deserve the shine and pH balance it takes to keep the modern Troll looking good on-the-go."

Jussy was impressed and confused at the same time, asking, "You really like to say that"?

"I work at a hair salon; it's just something I overheard someone say and thought it'd fit," Melody admitted sheepishly.

Suddenly, both girls heard what sounded like...meowing?

Jussy got up, asking, "Did you hear that"?

Melody nodded, saying, "Yeah. It sounded like a..."

Jussy listened closely and looked around before she saw something that made her gasp happily and say, "Kitty"!

She reached into the bush and picked up what looked like a white-bellied pink cat, who meowed while Jussy commented, "Aw, the poor girl."

"How do you know it's even a girl," Melody asked curiously.

Jussy gave a small shrug, saying, "Just a hunch," before adding, "We should bring this little thing inside the condo, and we can take care of her."

"Good idea," Melody said excitedly before she got an idea, "Ooh, wait! You know what we can do"?

She whispered the idea into Jussy's ear, as Jussy nodded, saying, "Oh, yes! Yes! That's a great idea! Let's ask the other Normal Trolls and see what they think"!