Exploration of Musical Memories

Disclaimer- I don't own Trolls or Trollstopia in any way, size, or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, Buckaroo, and now finally, Sid Scales are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie and her family members on her mother's side, her family on her father's side, and making their appearance today, some of Aggie's cousins and her two older half siblings, belongs to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the songs and the lyrics that I use for this chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Exploration of Musical Moments

Later on that night, after their journey and adventure with meeting Aggie's paternal relatives in Bacanation, the Normal Trolls were now all asleep in the guest bedroom, while Aggie was asleep in her bedroom. However, not everyone was asleep.

Sid was trying to sleep, but he couldn't, no matter how many times he tossed and turned, or no matter how many times he had to move Cooper's arm off his face after it kept falling onto it. The disguised Flexi-Troll groaned, whispering to himself, "How can bats sleep better than I can"?

He sat up and looked out the window, seeing the sights of the city around him.

He got up and walked up to the window, placing his hand on it, while saying to himself quietly, "It sure is different here than back in my kingdom. The quiet just feels so...unnatural. And all of this love and friendship is making my head feel all woozy, and my stomach feel queasy and uneasy. Plus, being around all these MMTs is making my hunger for magic...magic," before he started to daydream about magic, making his jaw drop in daydream content, and it even made him drool from the side of his mouth.

Then, Sid snapped out of his daydream, quickly retracting his drool drop while saying to himself, "No! Snap yourself out it, Scales! You can't...you just can't...you-," before suddenly realizing what he said, asking himself, "I...can't"?

He looked down at his hands, saying to himself, "But, that's impossible. All Flexi-Trolls have an unlimited appetite for magic, so...why am I not hungry for it"?

He looked at the sleeping Normal Trolls, relieved that no one was awake or had heard him talking or walking around, saying to himself, "Being around these Normal Trolls must be having some sort of affect on me. I don't like it...at least I don't think I do. Maybe it'll come back once I get some sleep."