"Drive" Me Crazy

Disclaimer- I don't own Trolls or Trollstopia in any way, size, or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, Buckaroo, and now finally, Sid Scales are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie and her family members on her mother's side, her father's side, her parents, cousins, siblings, and all other MMTs belongs to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the song and the lyrics that I use for this chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

"Drive" Me Crazy

A little while after Melody was brought back to the condo from the hospital, The Trolls celebrated her safe and healthy recovery with a huge lunch.

"Lunch's on, y'all," Delta declared as she, Quincy, Branch, and Poppy brought eight plates with warm, gooey, homemade pizzas made, enough for everyone inside the condo.

"Pizza," Smidge exclaimed excitedly as the rest of the Normal Trolls helped to place the plates on the table so they could sit and eat.

With everyone together, each Troll took a slice of pizza and began to eat it.

"The pizza tastes really good," Smidge commented while chewing on her slice.

"Nothin' beats the taste ov fresh homemade pizza," Holly commented.

Melody swallowed her food before saying, "Yeah, this is so tasty! I really needed something to eat after what happened yesterday."

"Well, we're just happy to see you feeling better, Melly," Val replied while patting her younger cousin on the back.

"And don't worry; we're all gonna be right here by your side if you need anything, Mel," Aggie added, gently punching Mel in the shoulder.

"Yeah, after all, that's what friends are for," Poppy mentioned while everyone else nodded in agreement.

"Though, there's still one question I forgot to ask: how did you guys find me where I was anyway"?

"Ms. "Psychic Pants" over here had a vision of you being in the hospital," Sid replied while gulping down his slice, earning him a glare from Aggie, making him roll his eyes.

"We all took the next caterbus to the hospital and asked which room you were in, and the rest, well...you know the rest," Cooper added on.

"We would've been there faster if the driver didn't have to stop every three seconds to let a goose in the road cross. Those bird-brained birds," Demo commented.

"Times like these, I almost wish I was able to drive a car, or a spaceship. Then, I could take you guys everywhere, and drive myself to places without having to fly or take the bus," Aggie pointed out.