Off To Harmonious Land PT 2

Disclaimer- I don't own Trolls or Trollstopia in any way, size, or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, Buckaroo, and now finally, Sid Scales are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie belongs to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the songs and the lyrics that I use for this chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Off to Harmonious Land Pt 2

In the early morning the next day, all of the Trolls were still asleep peacefully in their sleeping bags. Aggie was sleeping near the giant pink flower so she could be alert in case it started to open.

Sid suddenly found himself waking up a bit early, groaning uncomfortably from sleeping on top of a bush, rolling off it, and landing on the ground. The disguised Flexi-Troll groaned and rubbed his eyes tiredly, saying, "Well, I'm awake."

He saw that all of the other Trolls were asleep and smiled, saying quietly, "Ah, everyone's asleep. Perfect time to do a little "early morning" hunting."

He quickly changed back to normal and snuck into the shrubbery behind him, using his sense of smell, and his sense of hearing, to try and find something good to eat. He sniffed around, looking for anything that might seem good enough to eat. Then, he heard a rustle in the leaves before he knelt down to look.

He found a green glowworm wiggling around by the leaves, making Sid lick his lips, whispering, "Jackpot."

He crouched his boy lower, standing on his hooves while his hands were on the ground, flat and ready for him to pounce. He wiggled his butt and narrowed his eyes in determination. He waited...and waited...and waited...until the perfect moment came, making him strike by leaping high and towards the glow worm.

He, unfortunately, missed the glow-worm, and fell straight into a mud puddle, covering him in mud.

The glow-worm giggled at the Flexi-Troll's misfortune, as Sid got up and grumbled, saying, "Spying on Aggie is easier than this," before grumpily picking up the glow-worm that tried to inch away, stuffing it into his mouth, and chewing it before swallowing.

Sid then shook the mud off before he quietly snuck back into the group without anyone waking up or noticing that Sid was missing. Sid quickly changed back into his Pop disguise and tried to think of a new way to pass the time while everyone was still asleep.

Suddenly, Sid's ears twitched as he heard something that sounded like a rumbling, and it didn't come from his stomach.

On cue, Aggie was also waking up and felt the ground shaking softly. This made the Magic Musical Troll stand up, knowing automatically that the ground rumbling, which didn't stir the other Trolls that were asleep, meant only one thing: the entrance to Harmonious Land was about to open.