Psychic Pals Part 3

Disclaimer- I don't own Trolls or Trollstopia in any way, size, or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, Buckaroo, and now finally, Sid Scales are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie and her family members on her mother's side, her father's side, her parents, cousins, siblings, and all other MMTs belong to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the song or the lyrics selected that I use for this chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Psychic Pals Part 3

Previously on Trollstopia...

"It's hopeless, guys. I'm nothing without my visions," Popy commented, feeling bad her visions were missing.

"Poppy, don't say that; you're able to do so many amazing things," Quincy mentioned.

"Yeah, and even before you had visions, you were still capable of doing a lot of things, some that even we can't do," Trollex added before a new scene showed Poppy playing the violin, singing opera at the party, doing a magic trick at the party, and then transferred to another scene where Poppy was baking bread.

"Losing your visions was bad, but on the upside, this baguette is to die for," Aggie said, enjoying a fresh baguette Poppy had made.

"Guys... You know I have to give these visions back to Poppy," Branch said before a scene showed where he saved Poppy after Sara Lee sent a shockwave at a metal lantern that almost hit the Pop queen.

"But how did you know that lantern was gonna fall on me" Poppy asked Branch, who admitted to having visions all of a sudden.

"Well, it certainly makes my job a lot easier," Dr. Quisenberry stated.

"I can use the ocular extraction goggles to reverse the process later tonight if you want," Dr. Jeweline said to Poppy before a new scene showed her using a pair of high-tech goggles to remove the visions from Branch, without him knowing, saying to herself, "The visions are finally mine."

At around sundown, after the beach party had ended, Aggie and her friend decided to go now to help Poppy get her visions back.

The leaders and ambassadors all volunteered to go with Aggie, Poppy, and Branch, while the rest of the group stayed back at the resort.

At the research center, Poppy and Branch were both sitting in special chairs, anticipating the procedure.

"This is so cool! I can't wait to finally get my visions back from you, Branch," Poppy told her husband.

Branch smiled, saying, "Yeah. Although I am gonna miss having visions, it feels good to see you feeling a lot better, Poppy."

"It's gonna be nice to get you back to being you, Poppy," Quincy commented,