Video Vibes

Disclaimer- I do not own Trolls to Trollstopia in any way or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, and Buckaroo are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie belongs to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the song and the lyrics that I use for this chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Video Vibes

Over at Aggie's pod, Aggie had invited her fellow Troll Harmony members over to practice, and at the moment, the girls were actually in the midst of brainstorming, coming up with their own original song. Inside, the girls were all sitting together, trying to come up with lyrics, as Blues said while sitting in a chair, looking at her paper longingly, "Anyone come up with anything yet"? All of the girls in the room groaned tiredly, "No," as Holly commented, "Hot dang, y'all; tryin' ta wraate an original is laake tryin' ta wrangle ayy Pig Crittuurr in the muck on ayy rainy day. It ain't as easy as my mama made me believe it was." Aggie soon flew into the room, offering juice, and cookies, saying, "Maybe a snack will get our creative juices flowing, especially after we drink this sweet juice." While she poured out the drink into cups, Melody mentioned, "We need our song to be just as catchy as it is intriguing, but how"? Rhythm bit into her cookie and said, "Well, maybe we just need to find the right melody of the song, then we can maybe make our lyrics based around it." Laguna picked up one of the juice cups and sipped on it, adding, "Note: If we perhaps knew how we would want our song to sound like, then perhaps it'll be easier for the words of it to just flow." Aggie then mentioned, "Well...does anyone have any ideas how it should go"? Everyone got down to thinking about how they wanted the song they have in mind to go, but like with the lyrics, their minds were drawing blanks...until someone started to hum. Melody's ears picked up on the sound of humming and heard Holly humming a small tune to herself. It was low, but it sounded like it could be used, as she started to hum along with Holly, who perked up from the Pop/Rock Troll's humming, and smiled, humming with her. Everyone soon heard the humming and thought that this could be the start of a new beat. Aggie then started to sing, "Go, go-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Go-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh! Go-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh"! Starting to get a tune going, Laguna joined in with Aggie's singing, while R and B started to add some beat to the music by singing, "Go," repeatedly in a low voice, and in time with Laguna and Aggie, while Melody and Holly kept humming the music they had in mind. The girls were smiling excitedly, starting to feel their song coming on, as Holly exclaimed, "Hot dang, that sounded great, y'all! Let's add onto it"!

Blues added, "Yeah, that sounded so amaza-bo-bonkers, we just have to add more to it! That beat is on fleek"! For the next hour, Troll Harmony worked together to come up with the rest of the lyrics for the song they had just started to make, having fun exchanging harmonies and certain words that could fit well with the song. Soon, they had finally come up with their song, looking at the piece of paper Aggie was holding in awe, Melody saying while wiping a stray tear away, "It's pure perfection"! Laguna added, "Yeah, it's truly a musical masterpiece," while Aggie said, "I can't believe we came up with this together"! Rhythm mentioned, "Uh-huh, girl, we created something so beautiful together, as a team"! Blues then shouted, "I can't wait to perform this in front of all of Trollstopia"! Suddenly, Melody started to develop an idea, saying, "Hey, you know? I have an idea: what if we debut our new song...in a music video"? All of the Troll Harmony members gasped in surprise, asking, "A music video"?! Melody nodded, saying, "Yeah, a lot of famous musicians and bands make music videos to share their music with the world, even if it's just here in Trollstopia, but yeah, I think we can do it! imagine it, us getting to express our creativity in a video we can make together! We worked on this song together, we should share this musical teamwork with all the Trolls here." Rhythm then mentioned, "Well, it would actually be really fun if we make a music video! I mean, imagine it: we can really show the meaning and power behind our song while also having fun with it"! Holly added, "Ayy video would be laake an art canvas, where we ken make it as creative as we want to"! Aggie added, "We can all make it as flashy and interactive fr our audience to enjoy," while Laguna mentioned, "And highlight our singing voices at the same time"! Blues then said, "Mel, I speak on behalf of us when I say we should TOTALLY do this! Let's make a music video"! Everyone cheered excitedly as Melody declared, "I can tell our first music video is going to be a smash hit! Just, uh, one little question: how do we make a music video"? That made everyone blink in confusion, with Holly saying, "Uh...gee, y'all, ay don't know. Do ay ov y'all have any clue"? R and B shrugged in unison, Laguna shook her head no, and Aggie answered, "No, but I'm sure we can figure it out. Let's head outside and see if we can think of something." With that, Troll Harmony walked outside of the pod and headed into town to see if anyone could lend a helping hand in their music video.