Jumping In With Jussy

Hello, fellow fanfiction writers/readers/lovers alike! Today's chapter is involving the debut of a brand new character: the loveable and charismatic Jussy, who belongs to Jade-Green-Butterfly on Tumblr! Disclaimer- I don't own Trolls or Trollstopia in any way, size, or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, Buckaroo, and now finally, Sid Scales are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie and her family members on her mother's side, her father's side, her parents, cousins, siblings, and all other MMTs belong to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the song or the lyrics selected that I use for this chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Jumping In With Jussy

Cooper was still staring at the Troll who had saw Cooper make that leap of faith to catch the napkin, the blush on his face still prominent.

The Troll was a female, and she had light tan colored skin, beautiful chocolate brown eyes that shined like diamonds, gorgeous matching brown hair that was up in a fancy ponytail (not as big as Holly, but just as pretty), a lime green nose, and she wore silver earrings on her slightly pointed ears, light blue denim jeans, a white-and-magenta skirt with pink heart patterns on it, and on her right ankle was a colorful anklet made up of different colored beads, making it almost rainbow-like.

The female Troll looking at him asked, "Are you alright? That was some leap you did."

Cooper didn't reply at first as he continued to look at her; this feeling was new for him. He hadn't felt this way around any other Troll before, but then this Troll comes out of the blue and...he's now feeling like he's on cloud nine.

Then, he snapped out of his funk and smiled, getting up while saying, "Yeah, I'm ok. I fall like this all the time, and I always get right back up again."

The female Troll looked relieved, while at the same of time she thought that his humor was funny, making her chuckle, commenting, "Well, that's a very good trait to have."

Cooper felt his cheeks heat up, blushing a hot pink. For some reason, he just couldn't seem to stop looking at this new girl. To him, she looked like...an angel!

The female Troll then decided to offer her hand out for a handshake, saying, "It's nice to meet you; I'm Jussy. You're one of those Normal Funk Trolls, right"?

Cooper gave a shy nod before accepting the handshake, saying, "Yeah. M-My name's Cooper, and I love showing up at completely random times unaccordingly to hilarious story plots."

Jussy snickered, hiding a secret blush she had before saying, "That's very sweet."

The rest of the Normal Trolls were watching the little interaction going on, but were very surprised to see Jussy, who appeared to be different from the other MMTs in Harmonious Land. She didn't seem to look like a Magic Pop Troll or any other kind of MMT around. If anything, she appeared to resemble more like the Normal Pop Trolls.