Scaling Icy Goals

Disclaimer- I don't own Trolls or Trollstopia in any way, size, or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, Buckaroo, and now finally, Sid Scales are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie and her family members on her mother's side, her father's side, her parents, cousins, siblings, and all other MMTs belongs to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the song and the lyrics that I use for this chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Scaling Icy Goals

Trollex let out a yawn while stretching his arms above his head as he trudged his way down the streets of Smile-o Smile-o City in the early morning. He had his first all-night work shift at the radio station and had done such a magnificent job his boss let him have the day off. And a good thing, too, because he was ready to just flop over onto a bed and go to sleep.

He didn't plan to do an all-night shift, but after what happened yesterday, when the Normal Trolls confronted Quincy about "cheating" on an MMT he met through phone dating called Glimmer, only to discover that not only it was Essence in disguise, thanks to the special disguise robe Rodrigo had left after the meeting at the condo a few days ago, but her secret about working at the phone dating service also came to light. Luckily, the little conflict resolved itself, and the love between Quincy and Essence was stronger than ever. Essence had left the phone dating service and was now back with her family and friends. The only downside to what happened was that Quincy's phone dating calls racked the phone bill up to 7,000 Trollars, which was a lot of money.

So, now, he was picking up shifts whenever he could to help earn a little extra money to pay off the phone bill.

Trollex yawned, saying, "Man, that's the last time I try to stay up all night while working. Hopefully, I can just get some daytime shifts for the next while."

Since he was so tired, Trollex ended up stumbling on his feet and was about to fall flat on his face, but something caught him just in time. He was gently brought back up while a voice said, "There you go. You ok, man"?

Trollex rubbed his eyes while looking up, spotting that the Troll who helped him up turned out to be McJagger, who was wearing a light blue sweatshirt (for quadruped Funk Trolls) with a hood, dark blue sweatpants, and a dark purple runner's cap on his head. Surprised, Trollex chuckled before asking, "McJagger? What are you doing up so early"?

McJagger replied while jogging in place, "I got up to do a morning run with Synth and Smidge. A nice way to stay in shape and lets you see the streets of Harmonious Land while it's just a little bit dark outside. How was work"?