Funk Ship Sleepover

Disclaimer- I do not own Trolls to Trollstopia in any way or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, and Buckaroo are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie belongs to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the song and the lyrics that I use for this chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Funk Ship Sleepover

The sun was starting to set over Trollstopia, as on the Vibe City spaceship, Funk Trolls were going about with their daily activities, as a voiceover played, though no one in the city could hear it. The voice said, which was identified as Prince D's voice, "On a special night, a night, unlike any other, something fun emerges from the depths of Vibe City." Then, a new voice joined in, which could be identified as McJagger's voice, as it said, "Where rules are tossed aside to unleash a certain craziness that enables one to feel pure joy and excitement." The view then started to direct to the Royal Funk Palace, as Prince D then said in the voiceover, "Where souls are bound only by the laws of fun, set to enact such acts of entertainment and enjoyment for all to see." The view was then taken inside the Funk palace, into the main entrance, as McJagger's voice joined the voiceover again, adding, "and that night is," before suddenly, from both ends of the hall, McJagger and Prince D hopped out, landing right in front of each other and saying in excitement, "Sleepover night"! Both Funk Trolls were also wearing hooded onesies pajamas, as Prince D's was a simple purple four-footed hooded onesies with gold buttons while McJagger's was a purple and blue tie-dyed four-footed hooded onesie with black buttons. Both boys excitedly ran around each other, smiling brightly, while chanting in unison, "Sleep-over! Sleep-over! Sleep-over"! Both best friends playfully bumped one another while McJagger stated, "Man, I love it when we get to have a sleepover together! It's always so much fun"! Prince D chuckled and said, "You know it," as the two did a handshake together where they fist-bumped, gave each other low-fives, bumped elbows on their front legs, did a pointed arm wave motion, and then they wiggled their toes from their right/left front legs and made an owl hooting sound. Both boys broke into laughter again, before they saw someone enter the palace to join them. It turned out to be none other than Cooper, who was wearing a light blue simple four-footed hooded onesies. Cooper was happily chuckling and said, "Hey guys," while running up to them, playfully bumping his brother before he said, "Thanks so much for inviting me to join your annual sleepover! McJagger said, "No problems, Cooper; I figured you'd love to join, plus, it'll give you a chance to spend time with your brother." Prince D hugged his arm around Cooper while saying, "Yeah, Cooper, you're gonna have so much fun on this sleepover"! Cooper laughed and said with a huge smile on his face, "With you two, I know I'm gonna have a blast"! Soon, a new voice entered the fray, revealing to be Aggie, who happily flew into the Funk castle, saying, "I made it, guys"! Aggie was wearing her nightgown, which was rainbow-colored while carrying a small bag that had some things she packed for the sleepover.