Cousin Calamity

Disclaimer- I do not own Trolls to Trollstopia in any way or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, and Buckaroo are my O.C.s and belong to me, and today, someone very special will be making their debut appearance too, and heads up, this new character will be voiced by Zendaya, and I also own this this O.C. as well. Aggie belongs to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the song and lyrics that I use today either, btw. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Cousin Calamity

At Rock Hollow, Melody was sitting on the couch while feeding her little sister, who drank the entire bottle of milk without any problem, before letting out a hiccup to signify that she was done. Melody gently patted Evie on the back as the baby Rock Troll let out a loud burp before saying, "E-cuse me," while Melody giggled, saying, "Looks like someone is now happy and full." Evie nodded and said, "My tummy feels heavy and I feel weady ta wock and woll," before pulling out her guitar and shredding it, though the music sounded off-key since she wasn't very good at playing her guitar yet. Suddenly, Demo came up to the mixed Troll, saying, "Hey, Mel, you got mail," and tossed her a postcard, to which she caught and looked at. Melody read the postcard while Evie said as she hopped onto the top of her sister's head, "What does it say, big sissy? I can't wead yet." Melody didn't say anything at first until something in the postcard made her smile bright and said, "Awesome! We're gonna get to see her again"! Melody jumped up and down in excitement, cheering loudly while Evie hung onto her big sister's hair as she asked while shouting, "Ahhhhhhh, who's coming, big sissy"? Melody then stopped and let Evie regain her footing, hopping into her big sister's right hand while Melody explained, "You see, Evie, someone from our family who lives near Volcano Rock City is coming to visit, and you're gonna get to meet her for the first time." Evie then said, "Ooh, a new fwiend? No, new fammy membwew? I don't get it." Melody chuckled and said, "You might want to ask mom to help clarify, but this is so exciting! I got to tell mom and Val about this! Come on," and started to run to find her mother and cousin. By the stage, Mal was helping one of the Rock Trolls fix the wiring inside a speaker that wasn't working while Val was sitting on the edge of the stage, strumming her guitar, when she heard Melody come running in, shouting, "Mom! Val! Val! Mom"! Melody skidded to a halt, unaware that she was standing near a microphone, started to shout, "I got some awesome news to-," but stopped when not only she heard a loud squealing feedback noise that came from the speaker but saw every Rock Troll cover their ears to block out the noise, including Val and Evie. Melody soon saw the microphone she was standing near and picked it up, moving it and its stand away from her so she could speak without any sound frequency playing back, as she sheepishly chuckled and said, "Sorry about that, everyone. Anyways, Val, I got awesome news! Guess who's coming to Trollstopia"?