Off To Harmonious Land PT 1

Hello everyone! We are now at the halfway point of my new season 2, but now, we're taking things in a more magical direction! That's right: the Trolls are off to Harmonious Land, Aggie's home kingdom! Huge thanks to my buddy I.M. Rally for letting me do a spin on the Trolls' trip to Harmonious Land, which is where her season 2 is based. There are gonna be laughs, there's gonna be drama, there's gonna be magic, there's gonna be excitement, and a whole lot more! Be prepared to smile, dance, sing, laugh, cry, shout, and do possibly all of the above as you read along. Disclaimer- I don't own Trolls or Trollstopia in any way, size, or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, Buckaroo, and now finally, Sid Scales are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie belongs to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the songs and the lyrics that I use for this special chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Off to Harmonious Land Pt 1

Sid was lying on the ground, unconscious when he began to stir and wake up. He tried to get to his feet, groaning, "Oh, my head. What was up with that wave"? However, when he tried to open his eyes, he suddenly became very, very dizzy and disoriented, unable to see properly, and could only stumble around, muttering, "Where am I"?

His vision was so out of whack, due to his dizziness, he couldn't see where he was stumbling toward, and ended up stumbling all the way to Rock Hollow. Surprisingly, since his arrival, no one had taken notice of Sid, or he even realized he was in town, and the Flexi-Troll was too dizzy to see or even figure out where he was. He tried to walk forward and ended up rolling inside the Angler Bus, entering the back of the bus, and laid there, groaning in pain.

Sid could only groan in pain and close his eyes, succumbing to unconsciousness again, as Riff entered the bus with Barb, who proclaimed, "Ok, let's get this thing over to the mushroom stage! Aggie is gonna be so surprised"!

As Barb drove the Angler Bus over to the mushroom stage, both she and Riff did not seem to notice or hear the unconscious Flexi-Troll that was laying in the back of the bus.

Meanwhile, by Aggie's pod, Aggie was finishing up packing the last of her things, placing her clothes and her instruments into her magic bag, before grabbing her Master of All Music Cape. This was the most special thing she received since she met the Trolls; it was her first set of True Colors before the events of the Battle of the Bands, and it was something she definitely did not want to part with or separate from her, so she stored her cape safely in her hair. By the time she was done packing, the only thing that was left empty was her closet. Aggie didn't pack a lot of things with her, mainly because she didn't know if she was ever gonna come back to visit her friends in the Troll Kingdom, or Trollstopia, again. For now, if she did, at least she would have some things stored in her pod for safekeeping.

With everything safely secured in her bag, she closed it before swinging it onto her back, wearing it firmly, and was all ready to leave. Aggie took a deep breath and looked back at everything in her bedroom before she exited the room, heading towards the door. However, the moment she opened the front door to exit her pod, she was actually greeted by Beat.