Psychic Pals Part 2

Disclaimer- I don't own Trolls or Trollstopia in any way, size, or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, Buckaroo, and now finally, Sid Scales are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie and her family members on her mother's side, her father's side, her parents, cousins, siblings, and all other MMTs belong to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the song or the lyrics selected that I use for this chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Psychic Pals Part 2

Previously on Trollstopia...

Poppy was having a vision while standing on her surfboard, but it mysteriously paused, and it wasn't only the vision that was paused, but Poppy herself appeared frozen in place.

"I had a vision, but it froze," Poppy told the other leaders back in her cabin.

"Dr. Quisenberry's Center For Psy...For Psychic Research" Aggie asked in surprise toward a male Magic Classical Troll who had given her a card.

The male Magic Classical Troll nodded, saying, "I am Dr. Quisenberry himself. Perhaps you might want to visit my research center someday, in case you want us to help you better understand your visions."

"Welcome to the Quisenberry Research Center for Psychically Gifted Trolls," Dr. Quisenberry announced as the Trolls saw a few MMTs, including Darna, Carlita, Bello, and Sara Lee, demonstrating their different psychic abilities.

"Now, the ocular vision extractor will remove Poppy's psychic energy, travel through this tube, and if all goes well, it will be deposited into this beaker," Dr. Jeweline, Dr. Quisenberry's granddaughter, explained as it showed the procedure happening, and Poppy's cloudy visions entering a beaker before it showed another clip where the visions were now purple and brought back into the beaker safely.

"My visions," Poppy shouted in panic as she dove to catch the falling beaker while everyone watched in worry, but the beaker broke upon contact with the floor, and the visions were set free, zooming around.

"Where'd they go? Where are my visions," Poppy asked when she saw her visions were missing, while everyone looked around, wondering where they went.

The last clip showed Branch trying to comfort Poppy while his right eye glowed purple for an unknown reason

It had been an hour since Poppy had lost her visions, and there was still no sign of them anywhere.

For the sake of Poppy's mentality after everything she had been through since this morning, Dr. Quisenberry recommended that Poppy be taken back to the resort to rest, and he would call them to let them know if the visions had turned up anywhere.