Revealing Relatives

Disclaimer- I don't own Trolls or Trollstopia in any way, size, or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, Buckaroo, and now finally, Sid Scales are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie and her family members on her mother's side, her father's side, her parents, cousins, siblings, and all other MMTs belong to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the song or the lyrics selected that I use for this chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Revealing Relatives

Outside in the parking lot of the condo, Poppy, Barb, and Val had worked together to set up a large and wide climbing wall for everyone to try for fun, and at the moment, some of the Trolls were eagerly giving it a try, while everyone else was watching in awe and/or awaiting for their turn.

"Oh my guh, this is so much fun," Smidge shouted as she was climbing up from the base of the wall.

"Great idea, Poppy, ta create this wall faw us. how did y'all do it anyways," Holly asked while placing a helmet on.,

Poppy, who was putting on a climbing harness, replied, "Val and Barb had some old rocks they kept in their hair, and used some of the Pop Trolls extra sturdy modeling clay, we placed things together and voila! I added the bell on top," while pointing to the shiny bell at the top of the wall.

"How's the view up there, smidge," Biggie called up from the ground below.

"It's awesome, Biggie," Smidge replied.

"Hello down there, Smidge," Minuet called from right above smidge, climbing up higher than she was at the moment.

"Hi, up there, Minuet," Smidge happily replied.

Sid groaned impatiently, saying, "Hurry up, you slowpokes! I want to climb this thing"!

Biggie commented to Sid, "I didn't know you were a fan of rock climbing, Sid."

"Ha! This is barely even rock climbing. I've scaled higher ledges than this before, but, I do happen to be an aficionado when it comes to climbing," Sid answered back, adding, "In fact, I am an expert when it comes to scaling these "rock walls" as you dub them."

"You are," Val asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Yep. I can scale any wall boundary you put in front of me with great efficiency and speed," Sid boasted, puffing his chest out in pride.

"I bet you can't go as fast as she is," Melody commented while pointing up to where Laguna was easily scaling the wall with great agility, climbing up really fast before she rang the bell.