Family Greetings

Disclaimer- I don't own Trolls or Trollstopia in any way, size, or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, Buckaroo, and now finally, Sid Scales are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie and her family members on her mother's side, and now, her family on her father's side, belongs to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the song and the lyrics that I use for this chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Family Greetings

Hours later, the Normal Trolls were soon all finished with fixing the hole that was caused by the little band battle earlier between the Normal Trolls and Aggie's ex-girlfriend and her bandmates. Since they were all done, they left the school area and were simply walking through town.

Everyone was exhausted and worn out, with Biggie saying, "Phew. Thank goodness we were able to finish fixing that hole in just a few hours, huh"?

Buckaroo was fanning herself with her hat, replying, "Y'all wouldn't say that if y'all were the one who had ta sand ayy whole new door."

Sid was already fast asleep, lying on King Quincy's back, snoring away, while Poppy added, "At least we were able to get the job done. So, no harm, no foul, right"?

Laguna was jotting something in her notepad while typing on a calculator in her other hand, saying, "Taking into account that we, as a total, are 36 Trolls, and one Beat Drop fish, and if we had finished a little faster, we could've been done by 6am instead of 8am."

Suddenly, a symphony of rumbling stomachs interrupted them, with Val saying, "Well, I don't know about you guys, but all that re-building made me work up an appetite, and I can't rock on am empty stomach."

Low-Note Jones commented, "Low-Note Jones agrees; his stomach is rumbling a funky bass riff right now that's telling him via body language that it needs some sustenance."

Gust then asked, "Is there ayy place nearby where we ken get somethin' ta eat"?

Smidge piped in, "Maybe a restaurant or a diner. something that had something I can fill my tummy with."

Suddenly, Aggie got an idea, saying, "Wait, i know just where we can eat! I forgot to mention this to you guys, but we are actually in my hometown; this was where I was born"!