Starting on a Heated Slate

Disclaimer- I don't own Trolls or Trollstopia in any way, size, or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, Buckaroo, and now finally, Sid Scales are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie and her family members on her mother's side, her father's side, her parents, cousins, siblings, and all other MMTs belong to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the songs or the lyrics selected that I use for this chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Starting On a Heated Slate

Two days have passed since the job hunt, and so far, there has been one memorable day after another. Aggie got to visit her parents and her older half-siblings and, after realizing they forgot about Bernadette's 60th birthday, quickly tried to come up with a last-minute party to celebrate and show Bernadette how much they appreciate her, while also getting in some training for her wind magic as well. And the next day after that, Uncle Santiago hilariously dressed up like a girl so he could be able to compete with Aggie as her partner in the Girlhood Social.

Currently, it was morning, and the Normal Trolls were getting up and preparing for the day ahead of them.

Poppy, Branch, Essence, Quincy, and Delta were in the kitchen, currently cooking everyone breakfast.

Everyone else was hanging out by the dining room table, either currently sitting at the table or just arriving at the table after coming downstairs from the elevator.

Synth, who was sitting next to Stereo, was still feeling a bit tired and was currently laying his head on the table near a cup of orange juice, asleep, lightly snoring.

Stereo, seeing Synth look so adorable asleep like this, chuckled and petted Synth's head.

Clampers was chewing on what looked like a red rubber chewing ring, which made Tiny Diamond, who was sitting on the table right in front of his father, ask her, "Hey, Clampers. Why are you chewing on that ring"?

Clampers took the ring out and explained, "It's ayy chewin' ring. Sometaames, if ay feel laake my jaw's gonna go flyin', aw if ay'm hungry ayn' feel laake munchin' on somethin' befawe food is served, ay just bite on this here ring ayn' it cools the bitin' jittuurrs. Plus, it helps me loosen up my baby teeth so they ken start fallin' out soon."

McJagger was pouring some creamer into his cup of coffee and stirred it in while listening to Cooper, who was telling him and Prince D a hilarious story.

Sid was tapping his fork on a glass of water with a bored expression on his face.

Trollex soon came out of the elevator, wearing a light green robe, his optic fiber-like hair currently frizzy, and he looked a bit sleepy.