Raised on the Radio

Disclaimer- I don't own Trolls or Trollstopia in any way, size, or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, Buckaroo, and now finally, Sid Scales are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie and her family members on her mother's side, her father's side, her parents, cousins, siblings, and all other MMTs belong to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the song or the lyrics selected that I use for this chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Raised on the Radio

A while after the drones had dropped off everyone back at the condo, and Aggie's parents said their goodbyes and left to go back home, Aggie and her friends decided to take things easy the rest of the day.

The next day, in the morning, some of the Trolls were currently trying to catch up on the missed sleep that they didn't get due to the long trip to OreGong and were currently sleeping in.

Branch, McJagger, Laguna, Essence, Smidge, Riff, Delta, Holly, Gust, Buckaroo, and Melody had already gotten their things and had left for work, as they had picked up a few extra shifts to try and earn some extra money. Why?

The answer could be found here in Aggie and Trollex's room, where Trollex was sitting in an easy chair and reading a book, with Beat sitting on top of Trollex's head, when Trollex felt the room feel a bit chilly, and shivered, saying to Aggie, who was sitting on the couch near his chair, "Hey, Aggie. Can we close the window"?

"Sure, Trollex," Aggie replied happily before asking in confusion, "But how can we when the window's kind of...well...wide-open"?

Trollex turned his head and saw that the windows were still open, very wide open, with shattered glass. He blushed, looking down in embarrassment, saying, "Oh yeah...that."

The windows were still broken due to Trollex's "Autone Venting" the other day during his big scuffle with Barb.

Aggie flew over to her boyfriend, patting him on the back with her Rock hand and giving him a kiss on the cheek while saying, "Hey, it's ok, Trollex. You were just angry at the time and reacted without thinking."

"But that doesn't excuse my scream causing this to happen. My emotions shouldn't have driven me to shout like that, despite how upset I was," Trollex commented sadly.

"Hey, don't worry, body. I'm sure we'll soon be able to scrape enough money so we can get the windows fixed," Beat commented reassuringly.

"Yeah, everyone who's working has been taking extra shifts to help earn extra money," Aggie added.

Trollex smiled a bit, saying, "Yeah, but..I feel like I should also be helping too. I caused this accident, and I want to help fix it."

"Well, if you want to be able to earn some money, maybe you should try looking for a job again," Aggie suggested.