Fancy Classical Reunion

Disclaimer- I do not own Trolls to Trollstopia in any way or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, and Buckaroo are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie belongs to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the song and the lyrics that I use for this chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Fancy Classical Reunion

It was a bright and sunny morning in Trollstopia, as Dante was emerging from his bed, yawning while saying, "Huzzah! Another glorious morning in Trollstopia filled with unlimited possibilities"! Dante flew out of his bed and changed out of his pajamas, placing on his fancy composer's jacket, before fluttering over to his briefcase and pulling out his baton. Dante inspected it to make sure it was still in prime condition, smiling happily, before placing the baton in his sleeve, so it would be at the ready to be used. Suddenly, a delivery bug flew into his house, dropping off a fancy letter for Dante. The Classical ambassador was curious as to what the letter could be about, as he reached over to grab it and saw the address it came from, making him smile and say, "Oh my, it came from the fancy Symphonyville School of Arts and Music"! When Dante opened the letter, dozens of small, but harmonized note bugs flew out, singing a very beautiful Classical Tune, before suddenly, a male Classical Troll in a black-and-white tuxedo came out, bowing at Dante before saying, "I'll take this envelope to the refuse, sire." Dante took out the letter inside of the envelope before giving the envelope to the butler, who flew out of Dante's house. At the same time this was happening, Aggie, who had decided to pop in and visit Dante, saw the butler leave and asked Dante, "Uh, Dante, what was that all about"? Dante, who was reading the letter, looked up at Aggie, grinning while saying, "Oh, Master Aggie, I come bearing exciting news! I have been cordially invited to attend my class's school reunion"! Aggie was both excited for Dante, and confused as well, answering, "That's awesome, Dante! Though, what school are you talking about"? Dante chuckled, saying, "Only the best school in all of Symphonyville: the Symphonyville School for Arts and Music! Our mascot was a Classical Troll that painting with his feet while playing the violin, to motivate us to strive for amazing things"! Aggie was impressed, commenting, "Wow, that sure sounds like fun! I'll bet that you are looking forward to meeting up with your old classmates and seeing how they've been." Dante nodded, replying, "Oh yes, I am! The School for Arts and Music was where I have discovered my love for composing and conducting, where I strived to become the best composer of music ever, just like Maestro Tollzart. i have made so many memories at that school, and have learned so much there; it'll certainly be a fun trip down, what is called "memory lane" as the commonfolk say." Dante chuckled before saying, "But, I do have one problem in relation to this: if I know the Trolls that attended this school as well as I do, they'll most likely all have someone as an escort at the reunion."