Reaching Out In Grief

Be prepared to use a lot of tissues while reading this chapter! Disclaimer- I don't own Trolls or Trollstopia in any way, size, or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, Buckaroo, and now finally, Sid Scales are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie belongs to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the songs and the lyrics that I use for this special chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Reaching Out In Grief

It was early in the morning in Harmonious Land, the day after Aggies' really fun and eventful Friends' Night party, and while up on the surface above, the sun was starting to rise, as its early rays of sunshine shined onto the ground, seeping through the tiny holes of the land's ceiling, slowly illuminating all of Harmonious Land.

Inside the condo, all of the Main Trolls were asleep in their rooms.

In Val and Melody's room, Val was asleep in her bedroom, laid out on top of the bed, with her guitar laying on her stomach.

In Melody's bedroom, the Pop/Rock Troll was snuggled under the covers, hugging Trends, her toy Glitter Gator, close to her.

Suddenly, there was a buzzing, vibrating sound that came from her phone, making Melody weakly raise her arm up to grab it off her nightstand.

She brought it close to her and turned off her alarm before she grabbed her calendar and was set to mark off the day when she saw something written on the calendar in the box for the current date.

Melody looked at it in shock, gasping, as it read, "Dad Memorial Day event with mom" in the box that had today's date on it.

Melody placed her hand on it and sighed forlornly before placing the calendar on the bed face-down, feeling tears build up around her eyes.

She reached over to her Snuggle toy and hugged it, silently crying into the toy Glitter Gator.

A little while later, Melody finally stopped crying and mustered the strength to get out of bed, get changed, and head downstairs via the elevator. As she made it to the lobby, she was luckily the first Troll downstairs, and it gave her a chance to find a way to distract her mind.

She pulled out a blackboard that had a giant map of Harmonious Land and was writing some stuff on the board around it.

At that moment, Val and Demo had come down on the elevator and were coming towards the living room when they saw Melody and were surprised about what she was doing, especially Val.

In confusion, Val raised an eyebrow while asking, "Uh...you feelin' ok, Melly"?

Melody turned around, facing her older cousin and Demo, saying, "Morning, you two: I feel great! Today's gonna be a productive day of making fun memories here in Harmonious Land"!