Inside Trollstopia

Disclaimer- I do not own Trolls to Trollstopia in any way or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, and Buckaroo are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie belongs to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the songs and the lyrics that I use for this chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Currently, the leaders, along with Aggie, were all in the middle of a very important tribal meeting, talking to each other, discussing a myriad of different topics. Poppy was currently looking through a set of different papers, saying, "And we should also take into account the rise in friendships that has been increasing since the start of Trollstopia." Delta added, "Lookin' at the data displays that there's been ayy huge increase in harmony ayn' a massive decrease in hostility." Barb, however, didn't seem to be paying attention as she was busy using her guitar pick as a toothpick to pick out something that was stuck in her teeth. as she looked up, commenting in confusion while looking at Trollex, "Uh...i-is, is it your line"? Trollex shrugged in confusion, answering, "I don't...uh, I don't think so," while Essence mentioned, "I-I'm sorry, whose line is it"? Suddenly, a loud shout could be heard, screaming, "Cut"! A bell rang and the scene widens, revealing that it wasn't actually taking place in the meeting house, but a movie set of the meeting house. The real location of this moment was at a very large film studio, and at the moment, Trolls left and right were hard at work filming or at least was filming. A male Funk Troll was also shown in the room, holding a microphone to collect sound while a red Techno Troll was behind a video camera, with two classical Trolls behind him while one was holding a walkie-talkie. Meanwhile, a male Pop Troll who was the director, who also had yellow with purple hair, wearing red glasses, a gray shirt, and blue pants, came over to the leaders while holding a blue pamphlet book, which was actually a script titled "Trollstopia" as the Pop Troll declared, "That was Branch's line. Where's Branch"? Branch then entered the scene room through the door, opening and closing it while saying, "Sorry I'm late; I was rewiring Gary while eating some fancy nuts someone left in a gift basket that was outside my dressing room." The Pop Troll director sighed in defeat before announcing, "Maybe we should take a break, we've been having a long morning of rehearsals. All right, everybody, take five"! Everyone got up from their seats and began to exit the scene while Poppy commented, "So, shall we get some lunch"? Aggie nodded, replying, "Yeah, shooting scenes always make me work up an appetite." As the group went to go get some food, Cloud Guy, who was strangely wearing a red tie around his neck, faced the fourth wall, saying, "Hi, fellow people. You might know me as the oh-so peppy cloud that is Cloud Guy, Branch's master of annoyance, and your general, everyday friendly neighborhood bipedal cloud with socks. But tonight, I'm here to take you behind the scenes on the set of "Trollstopia" live and in person. For the first time ever, you'll see what a typical production week is like for TV's 6th favorite Dreamworks franchise. So please join me as we go Inside "Trollstopia"! The camera zoomed in on the current background scenery that the Trolls were previously filming in before zooming up at the lights, as the title, in big, bold letter, finally showed up.