Valentine's Day

Disclaimer- I don't own Trolls or Trollstopia in any way, size, or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, Buckaroo, and now finally, Sid Scales are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie and her family members on her mother's side, her father's side, her parents, cousins, siblings, and all other MMTs belongs to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the songs and the lyrics that I use for this chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Valentine's Day

Today was a special holiday in Harmonious Land; a day where love filled the air everywhere you went! The one time a year when Trolls go all-out with romance for that very special someone. In other words, it was...Valentine's Day!

Outside, Magic Musical Trolls were going around, handing out hand-written Valentine's day cards to one another. A male Magic Classical Troll was giving a female Magic Country Troll a heart-shaped box of chocolate truffles, making her blush in response. By a cafe, a pair of female Magic Rock Trolls were giving each other a bouquet of flowers.

Inside the condo, the Normal Trolls were also taking part in celebrating the fun holiday. All over the condo, everyone was hanging up red, white, and pink hearts everywhere, from the ceiling to the wall, and even on the furniture.

Dante and Minuet were placing vases full of colorful Valentine's Day flowers around the condo as well.

In the kitchen, Delta, Holly, Branch, and Poppy were working together to bake some Valentine's Day treats such as heart-shaped sugar cookies, and truffles with white chocolate inside.

Branch was mixing something up in a green mixing bowl when he felt Poppy come up towards him from behind and give him a kiss on the cheek, making the teal Pop Troll blush and become distracted a bit, that the mixing spoon touched her nose, covering it in batter.

Both Poppy and Branch broke into laughter a Branch used his finger to clean off the batter on her nose, and offered it to Poppy, who blushed from the cute/romantic gesture, and tasted the batter, replying, "It's sweet, but not as sweet as you are, my sweet Valentine's Day Branchifier."

Branch felt his face heat up into a deep shade of pink while he sheepishly smiled, saying in a nervous/in love voice, "Thanks, Poppy."

In the living room, everyone else was doing their own fun things to celebrate the holiday.

Aggie was putting the finishing touches on a very special card she was making for Trollex, humming herself a happy tune while doing so. she picked up a little tube of glitter and sprinkled it onto her card before saying, "Voila! It's done"!