Friendship Day

Disclaimer- I don't own Trolls or Trollstopia in any way, size, or form. Melody Song, Mal Shredder, Stereo, Twilight Tidepool, McJagger, Buckaroo, and now finally, Sid Scales are my O.C.s and belong to me. Aggie and her family members on her mother's side, her father's side, her parents, cousins, siblings, and all other MMTs belong to I.M. Rally. I also do not own the songs and the lyrics that I use for this chapter today. Now, let's get to it!

Poppy and Branch: You can do it solo!

Aggie and Trollex: But then you'd be all by yourself.

Stereo and Synth: (Synth: Yo!) So, it'd be more fun to share this one with someone else! (Tiny Diamond: Hit it, daddy!)

Rhythm, Blues, Quincy, Essence: Together, we will soar across the sky and beyond! (Prince D: To the great beyond!)

Holly Darling, Buckaroo, Delta Dawn: So, tune-up your voice!

Val Thundershock, Barb, and Melody Song: Stand up and sing along!

All: All different voices (Tiny Diamond: Everybody now!), our melodies ringing. We're living in harmony! Yeah, we're living in harmony! Our song is much stronger will every troll singing. We're living in harmony!

Friendship Day

With the dawn of a new day upon them in Harmonious Land, our heroes, or rather, our favorite group of Trolls: the Main Trolls, are waiting to see what the day will be greeting them with.

Upon their arrival and now settling into the condo abode, the Normal Trolls have started settling into Harmonious Land, and have begun to spark quite the energetic lifestyle. So far, over the past two days, they had all witnessed Aggie's incredible kindness streak and were formally invited to attend the opening of her Uncle Vic's brand new BBQ restaurant, and Aggie got to help Satin and Chenille be able to model their own fashion designs in front of Harmonious Land.

Right now, however, everyone was up and about, either eating breakfast or currently doing their own thing.

Sid was poking his head in the kitchen and approached the fridge, where he opened it, and saw there was a tasty red popsicle sitting there. He licked his lips, saying, "Ooh, yummy! May not be bugs, but it's a close second."

He picked up the popsicle and took the wrapper off, ready to eat it, when from behind him, he saw Biggie, staring at the popsicle excitedly, while saying, "Wow, I forgot we had one of those"!

Sid groaned and turned away, trying to ignore Biggie, who commented, "My tummy's rumbling like a thunderstorm cloud right now."

Suddenly, Sid got a mischievous idea, as he smiled, turned around to face Biggie, and offered the popsicle, saying, "Yeah. Want it"?

Biggie was surprised to see Sid, who he saw as aloof and kind of cold at times, offering him the sweet treat.

However, Val, watching this while leaning against the wall nearby, spoke up, saying, "I wouldn't fall for it if I were you, Biggie. You know he's not gonna give it to you; he's a selfish jerk."

Sid pretended to be taken aback, saying while faking innocence, "Hey, if I was a selfish jerk, I wouldn't be standing here, right now, offering my dear companion a bite, or lick, of this tasty, frozen, juicy, succulent popsicle."

Biggie smiled, while replying to Val, "Yes, Val, and besides, I believe that deep down, Sid is a kind and generous soul."

"Uh, why," Val asked while shrugging.